Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Addons

Tema: V8 but by FRUiT - Page: 20
FRUiT, i know your plate is full but i have another idea for version 0.8.
You know when you're at the video panel, you think you can make an option to be able to see the volume faders there with the VU meter as well as the video? Like, a little bit faded out? I have seen some skin that are like that and it looks nice and convenient. Just an idea. Thanks.

Mensajes Fri 29 Jul 16 @ 1:24 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Sorry can you explain a bit further, which screen exactly ? Screenshot ?

Mensajes Mon 01 Aug 16 @ 10:50 am
CannenPRO InfinityMember since 2016
[Deleted. Dumb answer.]

Mensajes Mon 01 Aug 16 @ 12:40 pm
This is my favorite skin...great job. I only have one concern. I like using the 4 decks with "hidden" browser (labeled "ext", I believe), but at first I had trouble finding the browser. I got lucky one day and found the "floating" browser. So I resized it and didn't know what to do with it because just placing it at the bottom covered up the 2 bottom decks. So I slid it down out of sight, but keeping the very top of the browser barely visible and accessible when needed. But I found this to be a pain in the neck, always manually left clicking, hold and drag browser up over the decks to choose a track, then slide back down to hide it again. Question: Is this the way the 4 deck is supposed to work with the floating browser? Or is there something I am missing here. Slightly frustrated at this point, so your help is much appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Mensajes Sat 06 Aug 16 @ 3:50 pm
It's designed to be used with two screens, using the browser on the second screen.

Mensajes Sat 06 Aug 16 @ 4:17 pm
groovindj wrote :
It's designed to be used with two screens, using the browser on the second screen.
- Oh, that's actually very cool.....Thank you very much for answering so quickly! :)

Mensajes Sun 07 Aug 16 @ 1:00 am
PressNPlayDJ wrote :
You know when you're at the video panel, you think you can make an option to be able to see the volume faders there with the VU meter as well as the video? Like, a little bit faded out? I have seen some skin that are like that and it looks nice and convenient. Just an idea. Thanks.

Replying to myself... Don't know how or why but you already have it in the skin. For some reason i couldn't see it. Probably was using an older version or sth... Just ignore my request

Mensajes Sun 07 Aug 16 @ 1:32 am
Fruit, I love the skin although there is one feature I can't seem to find in it. I'm looking to change the pad page. It is possible I'm missing something.

Mensajes Sun 07 Aug 16 @ 2:24 pm
The skin has not yet been updated for VDJ 8.2

Mensajes Sun 07 Aug 16 @ 2:57 pm
PressNPlayDJ wrote :
PressNPlayDJ wrote :

Replying to myself... Don't know how or why but you already have it in the skin. For some reason i couldn't see it. Probably was using an older version or sth... Just ignore my request

Ok guys i am kinda losing it here.... This request that i asked, i am 100% sure that Fruits skin didn't have it but for some reason and i dont even know how it appeared on my gig PC but on my backup pc i cant find how to do this. What i want is the deck volume faders to show while i am at the video panel. Here is a screenshot of how it looks like on my backup PC

Mensajes Sun 07 Aug 16 @ 3:18 pm
and here is a screenshot of how it looks like on my gig machine.

As you can see, the volume faders are shown when in the video panel. How can i have it like this on my backup PC? Why and how did it suddenly appear? The only change that i have done lately is update windows 10. This is driving me crazy...

Mensajes Sun 07 Aug 16 @ 3:20 pm
ok this is really weird. I have narrowed it down to the settings.xml file. If i restore the settings to default, i can now see the volume faders on the video panel. So its a setting. I didnt know there is a setting that will affect a skin so much. Does anybody know which setting it is? i am starting to narrow down the setting now..

EDIT: I cant get the volume faders to show on the video panel on my backup pc no matter what. Unless i restore to default settings or copy the xml file from my gig laptop.... Any input here would be helpful. Not having an issue. Just trying to figure out the how and why

Mensajes Sun 07 Aug 16 @ 3:40 pm
Aha, that old secret one.

To toggle the volume faders all you have to do is right click on the video button as shown below.

I think the toggle setting is kept in the global variable string hence why changing the settings.xml makes a difference.

Mensajes Sun 07 Aug 16 @ 4:33 pm
You're right! I tried it now and it worked! Wow... I haf requested this from Fruit! Had no idea that i was able to do this! So cool! Thanks!

Mensajes Sun 07 Aug 16 @ 5:09 pm
Yes kinda hidden feature... Sometimes I'm not really well inspired lol.

Mensajes Sun 07 Aug 16 @ 10:41 pm
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Fruit you get the credit, because it's your skin..

Mensajes Sun 07 Aug 16 @ 11:08 pm
Fruit wrote :

Its awesome!!!! Didn't know it was there! It was one of my requests! Awesome!!!

Mensajes Mon 08 Aug 16 @ 12:42 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Fruit wrote :

Maybe a tooltip would help

Mensajes Mon 08 Aug 16 @ 2:02 am
Yes maybe, will think about this. Thanks :)

Mensajes Mon 08 Aug 16 @ 5:18 am
jbezzPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Fruit,
I'm just curious, any idea how soon before 0.8 will be released?

Mensajes Tue 09 Aug 16 @ 5:18 pm
53%