Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Tema: timecode (OFFICIAL THREAD) - Page: 5

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

A.eXe 1PRO InfinityMember since 2011
@beatbreaker1 "Scratching is on point and my pitch does move up/down but I'm pretty sure I need to either replace the pitch or recalibrate it."
Before you replace or recalibrate your pitch try going back to build 1973 and change the option "timecodepitchsensitivity" to 0 and let me know if it worked. I don't believe I need to calibrate my pitch because I can run VDJ 7 perfect without pitch movement or changing any settings. If I use VDJ 8 build 1973 with the "timecodepitchsensitivity" set to 0 then the BPM is steady. It's only after build 1973, in 1995 where new timecode config interface, with automatic calibration was added and took away the pitch sensitivity option that my BPM started going up and down again. No doubt, the sticker drift is gone and the scratching is on point but this is the last issue I have with my DVS.

To The Development Team :
I have tried numerous tweaks to get the BPM steady (Here are just a few). Changed different brands of needles, used both sides of Serato TCV with 2 different types, checked for driver updates, fresh install of VDJ 8 builds, changed every setting with latency and all kinds of different settings in VDJ 8. I think the issue may be with my soundcard and VDJ8 (I may be wrong) but I'm using a American Audio DV2 mixer with a built in soundcard that is native to VDJ and it uses a PLOYTEC asio driver.
Intel i7 / 8GB Ram / Windows 8.1

Mensajes Fri 28 Nov 14 @ 12:35 pm
A.eXe 1PRO InfinityMember since 2011
(Bump)
To have the "timecodepitchsensitivity" setting brought back into the timecode options.

Mensajes Sun 21 Dec 14 @ 5:52 pm
Gotta say timecodes with either vinyl or CDs is on point!!

I've had a lot of people over and they've thrown everything they had at it and VDJ just kept holding it's own 👌

Way to go team, this has been a long time coming!! Keep up the great work 👍

Mensajes Fri 02 Jan 15 @ 11:27 am
beatbraker maybe u can help me i am getting some lag and a glitch sound when i scratch i am using rane serato sl3 soundcard .

THIS IS FOR TIMECODE VINYL

I just did a new years party using CDJ TIMECODE with serato CD timecode this is the first time i use CD timecode and it works better than TIMECODE VINYL something is wrong with TIMECODE VINYL with timecode vinyl when scratching they is performance issue and i am using for needle m44-7 shure my wiring is new the timecode vinyl single is good but when i scratch there is some glitches it like i lose the timecode single and it come back and then i look on audioconfig for timecode my single is fine and i scratch looking at the single the scratch sound get a glitch when scratching it does not do this at all with CD TIMECODE and with CD TIMECODE ON THE software THE button to turn on and off TIMECODE work fine with CD TIMECODE not WITH TIMECODE VINYL.can u plese help with this issue it been like this for 2 month now AND I AM ON THE LATEST BUILD TO .SO dev team CAN WE PLEASE look at this issue i am a battle dj to and i can not get my routine wright because a get some performance and glitches issue when i practice.THANK u very much.

Mensajes Fri 02 Jan 15 @ 4:10 pm
Can you upload a video?? I to am using an SL3 and have no problem.

Serato/Rane put out new drivers in the last SDJ update, have you tried those?

Mensajes Fri 02 Jan 15 @ 9:37 pm
ok i will try to do 1 tomorrow thanks

Mensajes Sat 03 Jan 15 @ 12:23 am

Mensajes Mon 05 Jan 15 @ 6:50 pm
I couldn't tell except for one part but I think you pushed the record a little to hard. Do you have enough weight on your needles?? Are you needles straight or angled? I have mine angled to simulate straight tone arms cause I'm heavy handed.

Either way I didn't hear anything stand out and that was a nice mix 👍

Mensajes Mon 05 Jan 15 @ 9:10 pm
beatbreaker1 thanks

it there when i do heavy and fast scratching then slow the scratch up it happens i am starting to think that it my needle because i see a lot of dj using virtual dj 8 dvs and there scratching is fine so i think it time to buy new needles i am gonig to get new needle and i will report back .

beatbreaker1 thanks again.

Mensajes Tue 06 Jan 15 @ 9:19 am
DEV PLEASE I need timecode vinyl help .i am getting no help i put a ticket out for this problem when i scratch i do heavy scratching and tricks and i am having a problem when i scratch i am getting some lag glitch when i scratch do not no what to call it when master tempo is off and pitch quality is on 1 or 2 but when i put master tempo on and pitch quality on 0 this lag does not happen but the sound is not that clear but when i try master tempo on and pitch quality 2 i get some lag or glitch when scratching but as bad like when i have master tempo off.please i been dealing with this for some months now it driving me crazy i use RANE serato SL3 sound card SERATO vinyl and i use DICERS for my cue points.what can be wrong. and i bought new needles

Mensajes Thu 15 Jan 15 @ 5:21 pm
hi, could anyone tell me if the bpm is steady now in the latest update for timecoded vinyl. i am using build 1973 and was wondering if this problem is now fixed. many thanks kevindiskin2.

Mensajes Sat 17 Jan 15 @ 7:00 am
KlubravHome userMember since 2017
I have the same problem with timecodes vinyls it lags when you scratch in

Mensajes Fri 12 Jan 18 @ 9:22 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)