Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Improving browser functionality

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

GGCOMPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Hi

We really need to work on the browser.

1. when I click on a folder: i want to see all the folders tracks including ones in its subfolders

2. when searching: search only tracks in selected folder (inc. Its subfolders)

3. compatible songs: only show compatible songs from selected folder (inc subfolders)

One possible solution would be to implement a "root folder" option. -> right click on a folder or favorite in the browser -> "set as root"
From then on all search, compatibility etc. Is restricted to the root folder until release or a new folder is chosen.

I believe that this a simple to implement function/feature that would benefit all users.

Thanks for your consideration.)

Mensajes Sun 26 Oct 14 @ 8:33 pm
1) Right click on the folder and select "Recurse"

2) Right next to the search bar there's a small dot button. Use it to change your search preferences. Select only "Search in folders" (uncheck "Search in disks/volumes") and you're done.
PS: If you have recurse enabled on a folder it will also search subfolders. If not, it will only search the current folder.

3) That's a matter of the filter folder since filter folders now can work towards your entire db or a specific folder. However this may be a valid point.

Mensajes Mon 27 Oct 14 @ 4:25 am
GGCOMPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Hellas goodguy phantom)

Thx for all your tips.

An "auto-recurse" option would be nice. Just for speed and keeping things simple out there..

The "root folder" option could be there in its place (instead of recurse) again pointing all search, comp, browser etc. tasks at it.
I believe there are many advantages for speed, usage and quick changes etc when time is of the essence;)

Thx.
And thx for possibly giving it a thought about how it might also help you (dj?) in certain situations.;).

Njoy @ all :)

Mensajes Mon 27 Oct 14 @ 5:27 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)