Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Beta Builds Regression Bugs

Tema: BUILD 2021 - Page: 2

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

When trying to edit info using tag editor, it automatically crashes vdj.

Mensajes Wed 29 Oct 14 @ 2:09 am
djjbPRO InfinityMember since 2004
No colored waveforms (songpos) here.

11:15pm
Tried it on another pc and everything works, so it's something else (my problem)....

Mensajes Wed 29 Oct 14 @ 4:22 am
dcomoPRO InfinityMember since 2012
mixinmuzik wrote :

Windows or Mac? I have tried this a few times on the Mac release and it appears to be fine for me.

Mensajes Wed 29 Oct 14 @ 7:55 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

Mensajes Wed 29 Oct 14 @ 9:06 am
dcomo wrote :
mixinmuzik wrote :

Windows or Mac? I have tried this a few times on the Mac release and it appears to be fine for me.

Mac, never had a crash until this build.

Mensajes Wed 29 Oct 14 @ 12:39 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
I suppose the crash occurred with the NS7II, correct ? Have you modified any of its assigned actions or using he default one ?

Mensajes Wed 29 Oct 14 @ 3:02 pm
ProfLeePRO InfinityMember since 2011
2021 Seems to be stable on my machine now. During stress testing my cpu stayed comfortably under 30%. It seems that 2021 causes a slightly higher CPU idle point.

Mensajes Wed 29 Oct 14 @ 10:06 pm
djdad wrote :
I suppose the crash occurred with the NS7II, correct ? Have you modified any of its assigned actions or using he default one ?

Yes the NS7II was connected. The only thing I did was add a script to the ONINIT to use channel 4 as the sampler output, but i did this in build 2003. Never had any problems till 2021. Also I got that widgets debug alert popup whenever i click on settings.

Mensajes Thu 30 Oct 14 @ 1:11 am
dcomoPRO InfinityMember since 2012
On my Mac, the CPU usage is now quite nil compared to the yesteryear of V8. (1923 was the first version that started to get this correct, and it's been better and better with each subsequent version.) - CPU pre 1923 was 60%+.

Mensajes Thu 30 Oct 14 @ 10:26 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
mixinmuzik wrote :
djdad wrote :

Yes the NS7II was connected. The only thing I did was add a script to the ONINIT to use channel 4 as the sampler output, but i did this in build 2003. Never had any problems till 2021. Also I got that widgets debug alert popup whenever i click on settings.

Please try to delete the application file and the settings.xml file, and then re-download and re-install the Mac beta build.

Mensajes Thu 30 Oct 14 @ 10:31 am
Hello there, I had a scriptting,created and shared by locodog, to have post fader FX, since the new build 2021 came out, the script stopped working! I miss it already....
is Atomix working on PFX option? will it be implement in next builds??
looking forward
thank you

Mensajes Fri 31 Oct 14 @ 5:50 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)