Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Addons

Tema: Pioneer DDJ-WeGO3

Mensajes Fri 21 Nov 14 @ 9:47 pm
i really like using this skin but i have a few questions. right now i use (Notepad ++) to open up XML files. and i know how to change certain things around to my liking. what i want to know & change is.in the top left corner & top right corner when it displays the time & says Remain,Total,Elapsed. i want to change to font size (if i can) to an bigger size so i can see it better. im looking through the xml file now but cant find it.so can u tell me what line its on so i can go right to it ? (line as when i open up notepad ++ on the far left side it has the # lines)

also i want to change the highlighted scroll bar. meaning like in the browser section when im scrolling through my songs. it high lights the songs with an light grey color. i want to change that to some other color that i like that stands out better. thank you for your tyme

Mensajes Sun 25 Jan 15 @ 10:38 pm
Hey guy's can you create a skin for the wego4 please . Thanks in advance !

Mensajes Thu 24 Nov 16 @ 1:15 pm
Hi Dj,
Why can't install DDJ-weGo3?
You khow,,,,I really like using this skin but i don't have a few questions

Mensajes Tue 24 Jul 18 @ 10:24 pm
user18170920 wrote :
Hi Dj,
Why can't install DDJ-weGo3?
You khow,,,,I really like using this skin but i don't have a few questions

It requires a license if you have one register it to you account if not you cant use the controller more then 10 minutes anyways so why bother with the skin?

Also after looking this looks exactly like the default skin to me maybe it is mapped a little different but visually no difference.....

Mensajes Tue 24 Jul 18 @ 11:08 pm