Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Karaoke Singer history

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I would like to see enough functionality to dump Karma. With pending singer names on screen, sidelist etc. the only big thing missing is singer history. It would be nice to have a Karaoke folder with sub-folders of names and in those the songs they have sung, like Karma. It seems if VDJ can record song history with sub-folders by date, we're almost there. Just if it's a K song that's played put that played history in a Karaoke/Singer subfolder.
You gotta figure, if you can play DJ/VJ/KJ; play slideshows on audio only tracks, display karaoke singers on deck and keep their song history, you need no other software. Ever.

Mensajes Sun 30 Nov 14 @ 10:47 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
With the guy that made a very good karaoke plugin for PCDJ on board at Atomix I've been so disappointed at what we have finally been given after nearly four years of waiting to work with on our screens, it would be nice to see, if after the video sampler is finally looked at, then maybes just maybes we will have a functioning karaoke plugin that follows industry standards in the naming conventions and comes with a decent running programme that karaoke guys can use.

Until then I've got to stay with Karma.... and maybes you might buy the programme... lol.

Mensajes Mon 01 Dec 14 @ 10:06 am
Yes, all of the features of Karma would be nice. :)

Mensajes Sun 21 Dec 14 @ 11:39 pm
Has anyone addressed any of the Karaoke features, such as singer history as of yet?

Mensajes Mon 02 Feb 15 @ 4:34 pm
I can't wait to use all the great features in VDJ Karaoke (and I've been waiting a long time).
HOWEVER, the ONE AND ONLY thing that's keeping me from giving up Karma is your lack of a SINGER HISTORY.
I have a reputation of spoiling my regular customers by knowing everything they've ever sung in an instant.
I can either suggest what they should sing or just call them up and assign them a random song I know they'll feel comfortable singing.
This is too much to give up and I'm a long time user of VDJ for non-karaoke gigs.
I'd love to have one software that does everything for me but I can't until VDJ provides this feature.
PLEASE PLEASE

Mensajes Sun 07 Feb 16 @ 5:28 pm
BillbwePRO InfinityMember since 2011
Yeah !!, good luck with that one. There are many of us here waiting and waiting for karaoke features to be included, we all hope that one day it will happen.

Mensajes Wed 10 Feb 16 @ 11:33 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)