Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Tema: Beat sync of two VDJ on two Computers

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Is there any way or do you have any ideo how can I archive a beat sync between two computers with VDJ8 running on it?

I play a song on computer A, then I setup a song on computer B with the same BPM. I like to make either manual (by button) or automatic a beat match on computer B. Both computers are in the same network.

I roughly thought about midi or timecode (I do not know if this is appropriate)?

Any suggestions what I can try? I am familar with midi but not sure if there is "the right" methods to script in VDJ.

Any help is welcome.
Thank you all.
Sascha

Mensajes Thu 08 Jan 15 @ 11:21 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
There was a feature on older versions that allowed you to send and recieve beat sync information over a network. This was depreciated in version 7 because it supports multiple decks. You could then run two controllers, each with their own decks, on the same system.

While you can get midi out of VDJ now, I don't believe it can recieve any thing.

Now, if you run the audio from one PC into the line in on a deck for the othee pc, VDJ calculates the beat signal from that feed. I know visual effects like milkdrop react to the beat. I don't not know how well other decks will sync to it. You'll have to give it a try.

This is not really a bug, and should probably be in the general forum. If the network feature is what you want, you should post in the wish list.

Max

Mensajes Fri 09 Jan 15 @ 1:13 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)