Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Addons

Tema: OrangeJuice - Page: 4
nxgn1PRO InfinityMember since 2005
I believe you can right click on the Virtual DJ logo at the top and it allows you to set a clock

Mensajes Thu 31 Dec 15 @ 5:49 pm
Is there anyway to add a couple custom buttons so that they are visable and usable in any version of orange. I know there are a couple of custom buttons in automix mode. But I would love to have a couple showing in every mode such as scratch or video etc etc. I love this skin I guess I just want my cake and to eat it to. )

Mensajes Wed 24 Feb 16 @ 5:07 am
nxgn1 wrote :
Is there anyway to add a couple custom buttons

where???

Mensajes Wed 24 Feb 16 @ 7:25 am
I love the automix feature and I'm sure I'm not explaining myself correctly. Just somewhere they are always available and in sight. Possible like being able to turn the effect keys on each deck to a custom button. And yes I do understand that you can map keystrokes to do that as well. Again just asking, I love the skin and the way it look. I'm just curious if this could be added or if might now already be there and I'm not seeing it. Thanks

Mensajes Wed 24 Feb 16 @ 1:17 pm
ok....i understand.
Maybe the effect section is a good idea...
rightclick on FX switch to toggle custom buttons and FX 2+3

what do you think.....8 new, additional buttons? Or the first 4 buttons from custom center Panel and 4 new ones?
The Centerpanel buttons are not assignt to a deck!

Mensajes Wed 24 Feb 16 @ 5:55 pm
Wow thanks for the response, personally I would like to see the effects buttons that can become custom and maybe make it were you can turn of the next deck showing the upcoming song. That way it could remain static with the custom buttons on both sides if you choose to have it that way. I love how you change to video or scratch or what ever you want. I just would like to see the custom buttons all of the time. I'm not a beatmixer or scratcher but love the look of the scratch bars. Again this is just me, I'm sure many use the effects but for me they mean very little. I'm mainly a wedding jock that works with his wife and simple fades and easy works for me especially if I'm on the floor and my wife is on the decks. But again thanks for the consideration and answer. )

Mensajes Thu 25 Feb 16 @ 1:52 am
Or, and this might make it even easier. The skin Silversleek 2 just has an option where you can enable a toolbar, customizable under everything. Then you don't have to change the decks at all and the bar can show or not show depending on tastes, again this is just me wishing about my favorite skin, thanks.

Mensajes Thu 25 Feb 16 @ 2:09 pm
Coming soon:
--------------------------------------------
v2.9 - 27.02.2016
8 more custom buttons in FX aera (rightclick on [FX] button
BeatCounter - click on VirtualDJ-Logo / menu

Beat Counter - click on VDJ Logo /menu - the counted beats will be shown in the middle of the waveform/scratchwave

with rightclick on [FX] button you will get 8 additional custom buttons. FX 1 will be still present

Mensajes Sat 27 Feb 16 @ 5:44 pm
espepePRO InfinityMember since 2009
djnice :o) wrote :
Coming soon:
v2.9 - 27.02.2016

Beat Counter - click on VDJ Logo /menu - the counted beats will be shown in the middle of the waveform/scratchwave

with rightclick on [FX] button you will get 8 additional custom buttons. FX 1 will be still present

Good ,,,,perfect everyday getting super!!!!!!

Mensajes Sat 27 Feb 16 @ 6:56 pm
YES!!!!!!! THANK YOU

Mensajes Sun 28 Feb 16 @ 8:08 pm
Any idea when this might be released? Thanks again. )

Mensajes Thu 03 Mar 16 @ 11:49 am
i need to fix a bug/panelproblem. In worst case the new half height scratchwave only work in the top aera......or without my prefered permanent waitlist

Mensajes Thu 03 Mar 16 @ 12:55 pm
Thanks awesome stuff

Mensajes Sat 05 Mar 16 @ 2:44 pm
Just checking back in, I'm looking forward to the update. I'm pretty sure you must be busy with other stuff as well. Thanks again

Mensajes Wed 16 Mar 16 @ 4:48 am
cause i will show every wavemode as top- and bottomwave, i had to recalculate very much variants:
6 x different wave hights incl. the new "half" scratchwave --> 4 different deckmodes with 3 x different deck heights -->. AND for each combi a suitable browser / waitlist (2 diffenent heights, depends to wavehights...) +browser

Its nearly finished. Only the swapdeckmode with big and small decks must be calculated.

just now i think about to hide this mode in upcomming versions. should i kill this mode or new calculate?

Mensajes Wed 16 Mar 16 @ 12:44 pm
I'm not sure what your asking I have been using the top wave version. I like how you can just add something in the skin with the different configurations. You might go to the Facebook forum for Virtual DJ and ask them. But again thank you for all of your hard work with this beautiful skin.

Mensajes Sat 19 Mar 16 @ 10:15 pm
Hello. I noticed that in recent updates of this skin the left deck level meter doesn't work on the dark version of the skin. When I load a track and hit play the left level meter does not light up/respond. The daylight skin is fine it's just the dark skin that has the level meter bug. Does anyone else see this error?

Mensajes Wed 23 Mar 16 @ 11:33 pm

Which centerpanel?
Option Master VU in centerpanel on / off?
Mac or Windows ?

Mensajes Thu 24 Mar 16 @ 9:28 am
I like the scratch in the center panel with custom buttons if that's what you asking and "PC". But I'm greedy. I know in the skin silversleek 2 they have lower row of nothing but custom buttons. I love that, but then again it's not just about me. )

Mensajes Fri 25 Mar 16 @ 3:11 am
Version 3 - orangejuice skin is now available:
http://www.virtualdj.com/plugins/index.html?addonid=80184

v3 - 29.02.2016
beta xxl videopanel (preferences menue) with 8 custom buttons for masterchannel and 7 custom buttons for each deck
new Wavemode "Half ScratchWave" with neu beatgrid
all waves now as topwave available

the pitchslider is upsidedown / inverted. With the next version you could change the pitchslider direction (up or down).

Mensajes Tue 29 Mar 16 @ 6:30 am
32%