Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: NEW! Pioneer XDJ-RX all in one DJ system with 7" screen - Page: 4

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Big thanks to the development team for producing a great mapping for the RX. All we need now are working LEDs.... ARE YOU LISTENING PIONEER?? :-)

Mensajes Fri 19 Jun 15 @ 1:40 pm
I doubt they "listen" by reading our forums... :P
Perhpas you should contact them as a customer and ask for it. I guess that if a lot of users ask there's a small chance they may consider it. :)

Mensajes Fri 19 Jun 15 @ 11:20 pm
Already done, unfortunately they were a little annoyed with my insistence, probably wanted me to buy an SX/SZ as well!

Oh well, life rolls on. .. :-)

Mensajes Sat 20 Jun 15 @ 9:22 am
nothing new about mapping xdj-rx with virtual dj 7???

Mensajes Sat 27 Jun 15 @ 4:18 pm
HI. I AM IRANIAN
I HAVE PIONEER XDJ-RX. I HAVE NOT MAPPING VIRTUAL DJ.
I CANT DOWNLOAD IN THE SITE.
YOU CAN SEND TO ME MAPPING PIONEER XDJ-RX ?
THANK YOU
EMAIL: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Moderated, e-mail address removed. Please don't ask for others to send you add-ons that you don't have access to.
Also posting contact info is prohibited for users without a license as per FORUM RULES

Mensajes Mon 07 Sep 15 @ 5:29 pm
Hi reading that did a mapper get produced? if so can we have a link?

Mensajes Mon 30 Nov 15 @ 6:55 pm
Mappers are now built in to version 8, no link needed!

Mensajes Mon 30 Nov 15 @ 6:59 pm
hmm.... can not get it to work even without lights.... hints? erm.. the mapper does come up.. but there is nothing set.. im a paid users.. so have the latest update...

Mensajes Mon 30 Nov 15 @ 7:51 pm
Not sure, perhaps one of the hardware guys will help out.

I believe the support for this controller in VDJ is minimal because of the interface with the Pioneer hardware so it's not really recommended as a controller for VDJ.

Mensajes Mon 30 Nov 15 @ 7:54 pm
yeah wish i had looked into it more.... damn... new shinny got me... :(

Mensajes Mon 30 Nov 15 @ 8:03 pm
Swap it for the DD-SX2. Far better controller but no screens.

Mensajes Mon 30 Nov 15 @ 8:15 pm
The mapper for XDJ-RX is here: http://www.virtualdj.com/plugins/index.html?addonid=80265
As per it's description: NO LEDS Feedback as it's restricted by the unit's firmware!
Generally we don't recommend this unit if you want to use VirtualDj as your primary playback source. And that's why it's not supported officially (native/built-in software)

Mensajes Tue 01 Dec 15 @ 8:50 am
ValiFHome userMember since 2008
Merry Christmas everybody! :D

http://www.pioneerdj.com/en/news/2015/planned-rekordbox-dj-update-for-xdj-rx-hid-support/

Mensajes Fri 25 Dec 15 @ 12:37 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)