Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Tema: #SilverSleek2 - Page: 17

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I been trying to find that ONINIT thing and I don't see it.

Found it.. It was a bit tricky. Need to scroll all the way down, click on the BLANK area at the bottom of the list.

Mensajes Wed 16 Sep 15 @ 1:08 am
Thanks PhantomDJ.

Thanks for the update on the Silversleek skin.

Mensajes Wed 16 Sep 15 @ 11:55 am
Yassas Phantom
so here's my next wishes;
1. the beat counter is just amazing, but if I've been using 4 decks, then go back to AM on deck 2, the beat counters don't clear even though I've unloaded the decks.
2. +1 to putting the deck colour on the slider somewhere, maybe just instead of the white line.
so a pic to help

all the best
ray

Mensajes Sun 20 Sep 15 @ 8:26 pm
sorry I was too slow, but that the colours match on the volume faders somehow

Mensajes Sun 20 Sep 15 @ 9:50 pm
Hi, Great skin! Is there anyway to make the deck size larger and browser smaller? Cheers

Mensajes Tue 22 Sep 15 @ 5:44 am
How about a teaser of the companion skin

Mensajes Sat 26 Sep 15 @ 4:44 pm
can people post screen shots of the fav config of this skin?

Mensajes Sun 27 Sep 15 @ 3:42 am
lucas569 wrote :
can people post screen shots of the fav config of this skin?

Ok.

Mensajes Sun 27 Sep 15 @ 10:37 am
beatbreaker1 wrote :
How about a teaser of the companion skin

Companion will come in 2 or 3 weeks. I had some unexpected work load to do and it was left behind. Sorry!

Mensajes Mon 28 Sep 15 @ 4:33 am
raypitman wrote :

1. the beat counter is just amazing, but if I've been using 4 decks, then go back to AM on deck 2, the beat counters don't clear even though I've unloaded the decks.

Are you sure that when you go to 2 decks mode deck 1 is the left deck and deck 2 the right deck ?

Mensajes Mon 28 Sep 15 @ 4:35 am
Sorry, I didn't explain it very well, I'll try again.
In 4 deck mode, I have AM running in single deck mode on deck 2 and use the other three decks sometimes to mix in and out etc, but when I unload the decks(1,3 &4) the beat counter for those decks does not clear itself. It's not a big deal, just looks a bit confusing when there is no song loaded on a deck but the beat counter still remains lit as from the last position.
Or in other words, when you unload a track it should also clear the beat counter for that deck.
btw, this is now my favorite skin and I use it all the time, great work. Thankyou.
regards
ray

Mensajes Mon 28 Sep 15 @ 10:05 am
raypitman wrote :

Or in other words, when you unload a track it should also clear the beat counter for that deck.

That clears it up! :)
Ok, I will fix in next update :)

Mensajes Wed 30 Sep 15 @ 6:11 am
Thankyou, that would be nice.

Mensajes Wed 30 Sep 15 @ 8:43 pm
Is it possible to drag a video to the preview window in timecode mode??

When your trying to link a video to an mp3, if memory serves me right it just loaded the tracks.

Could you take a look at this please??

Mensajes Tue 06 Oct 15 @ 8:07 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Not sure if the skin offers some setting/security, but you could try the VirtualDJ setting VideoCreateLinkOnDrop. Set it to Yes or have some custom button assigned as ..
setting 'VideoCreateLinkOnDrop' for easier toggle between the 2 modes.

Mensajes Tue 06 Oct 15 @ 9:09 pm
djniotsPRO InfinityMember since 2013
hello,

Great job. Is there a way to change the progression bar and to make it smaller not so fat i mean in each deck?

Thanks,

Mensajes Thu 08 Oct 15 @ 10:19 am
No. Progress bar can have 2 different views (full and half waves) but the height is always the same for both views.

Mensajes Thu 08 Oct 15 @ 3:38 pm
Any word on the companion skin yet??

Getting anxious, lol!!

Mensajes Mon 12 Oct 15 @ 7:02 pm
Hi Phantom,
I just read this and it sums up something that I've been thinkin about for a long time;

http://djworx.com/random-idea-jog-wheel-360-mode/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=facebook_page&utm_medium=DJWORX&utm_content=RANDOM+IDEA%3A+Jog+wheel+%22360+mode%22

I use a WeGo controller and it reflects the beat count(or phrase) on the jog wheels, would it be possible to do this on the jogs in your skin?
It does'nt need to be in the same colours(although that would be sick!), but at least that the jogs spin in relation to the beat.

just a suggestion, not a demand as I owe you enough ouzo already...lol
best wishes
ray

Mensajes Wed 28 Oct 15 @ 8:25 pm
That's very easy to do with VirtualDj.
I can add an option on next update...

Mensajes Thu 29 Oct 15 @ 2:36 pm
65%