Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Best camera for gig logs?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

DJSideoPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Hey, I'm not new to DJing, but I'm relatively new to recording gig logs. I'm a mobile DJ, and I mainly do middle school dances/house parties. I've been looking into recording gig logs, looking for a decent starter camera. I have someone working with me that does photography, but he doesn't usually record video. So far I've been looking at the GoPro Hero (the new one.) I have someone else who is willing to record a gig log, we just need a decent camera.

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Mensajes Sun 22 Feb 15 @ 1:23 pm
I tried my GoPro camera two times, but the battery only lasts for two hours of continious recording. Most gigs last for at least 4 à 5 hours?
You can buy optional powercables to give it power from a wall outlet, but than you have to deal with the loose small cover of the GoPro everytime and you will never find it back.

I think, but did not tried this, that my Wireless HD IP Security Camera is the better option. I can pan and tilt this camera and it records on sd card or usb HDD or direct to youtube or wireless on a computer or storage server or whatever..

With the pan and tilt I can record myself now and then and the audience etc.

Mensajes Mon 23 Feb 15 @ 3:16 am
ok, here is a link to the wireless camara .. it is TV-IP862IC HD Wireless Day/Night PTZ Cloud Camera w/ Pan + Tilt.. google it, remember you can return any product if your not happy.. I would ask before you buy and make sure that your camara does not face into the light . I personally would instead get a photo booth and charge more then have it save it to my cloud drive then make the cloud the file for my slide shows.. this way its always loved and great pictures. Plus I charge more and people and kids get to keep the picture with your logo at the bottem.. cross marketing..

Mensajes Wed 25 Feb 15 @ 1:51 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)