Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Next Singer Rotation For Karaoke Show

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

RafBucPRO InfinityMember since 2013
Hi!
I would like for Virtual DJ to implement a new function or a plugin for karaoke show with "Next Singer" in a "Rotation List" into a Top Scroll for the audiance to see when they are next for singing, for version 8 of Virtual DJ, please!
It would be so good for this feature to be present NOT only into the "karaoke" section in the sideview, BUT also for "Automix" and "Sidelist" too!
I saw that many people are asking for this, but it's still not done!
WHY?!
Somehow did Virtual DJ staff forgot that this software is for DJ mixing and ... Karaoke too??!
If you didn't forgot that, WHY don't you do it, and WHY do we have to wait SO LONG for this feature, we all KJs ask?!

Please, consider this KJ's whish more seriously and PLEASE ... do that!

Thank you for your time!

Mensajes Fri 27 Feb 15 @ 4:16 am
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I was excited to see a rotation manager built into version 8 when it came out. Very disappointed when I realised it doesn't actually put anything onscreen, surely the whole point of going to the trouble of entering names into it in the first place! Please guys, surely a little now playing/up next scroller on screen wouldn't be too hard to implement?

Mensajes Mon 30 Mar 15 @ 11:40 pm
I can't believe no one else has suggested this or sees a need for this? As a KJ with a very large crowd every week, it is almost an absolutely necessary tool for my audience to see who is coming up next. This is a standard on nearly all other karaoke software and certainly couldn't be that hard to implement?

Mensajes Wed 01 Apr 15 @ 1:29 pm
ChreecePRO (OEM)Member since 2014
+1

Mensajes Wed 01 Apr 15 @ 1:30 pm
RafBucPRO InfinityMember since 2013
Nothing yet?!
So many updated versions since I wrote about this "must have" function, and still nothing about it!

How long do we have to wait for it, please? :(
Thanks!

Mensajes Thu 14 May 15 @ 7:42 pm
Some of the singers ask for this feature, and say "other dj's have it."

Mensajes Sun 17 May 15 @ 11:04 pm
I'm also interested in this on the automix feature for both PC & Mac. Anything out yet?

Mensajes Sat 19 Sep 15 @ 7:45 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)