Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: ContentUnlimited upgrade or overhaul?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I would like to see the DRM replaced by Audio Watermarking, not everyone will agree, but I hate not owning my music permanently, its a control thing. The upside is you can use your permanently owned mp3 etc. without and internet connection or without the worry of the quality of that connection. The downside is service is available only to radio stations, professional DJs, skating centers, bowling centers, nightclubs/bars, professional sports teams and other venues with ASCAP/BMI licensing and is not available to the general public or for retail sale. There are special forms that have to be filled out I believe. The claim is they (the ones who watermarked the music) are supposed to be able to track the music and track it back to the owner making the owner responsible for unauthorized use. We need to have the newest Top 40 charts or whatever charts we choose from and get 4 to 5 songs a week or 18-20 per month by being able to download them all with the a few clicks. Recommended this downloads be kept in their own folders because of the liability to the owner that buys them. This very service already exists, the reason I have brought it to you is be able to somehow keep it integrated into VDJ and get a discount for those of us that have bought VDJ and are in fact professionals, right now I can get this service with 18-20 top chart songs and a physical cd that has been properly tagged and mailed to me for $150 a year. They use what is called CD text to tag them, so you have to download some free software to unzip them to be able to read the tags. Windows media player won't rip them, I guess its another way to discourage file sharing. When I get this service going would you like me to feed info to you about my findings or will you not be pursuing this any further?

Mensajes Fri 10 Apr 15 @ 10:33 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)