Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Windows 10? - Page: 5

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Surely someone from support can remote in and have a look at your machine. Not unless that has stopped as well as the phone support?

Mensajes Thu 07 Jan 16 @ 7:32 pm
that's what I thought but obviously no if I had hindsight that I was going to have these kind of problems I wouldn't have gone digital .
updates !!!!! why do people have to try and better a system that works perfectly well in the 1st place :(

Mensajes Thu 07 Jan 16 @ 7:40 pm
Can you not load Windows 7 on your PC or do a reset from the recovery partition back to the original version of windows supplied with the PC?

I have had VDJ both 7 and 8 on countless machines and never encountered this.

The way it's all adding up it could be a hardware fault (processor, memory, graphics etc?)

Mensajes Thu 07 Jan 16 @ 7:49 pm
it all started after each upgrade from version 7 through to 8 every time I upgraded it caused me problems
ive just been reading through my messages to support and it has been going on since 2013
support remote viewed my system in 2013 and corrected the problem then 7.4 came along and bam problem returned
both laptops were clean installed again with fresh copies of windows
problem cured
then upgraded to version 8 and problem returned
I have opened yet another ticket with support lets hope I get assistance this time and not advised to mention it in the forum under bug report

Mensajes Thu 07 Jan 16 @ 8:10 pm
hi guys
update
ive fresh installed windows 7 and done all the tweaks advised by blackviper
does anyone have any suggestions as to what I should set in vdj to tweak that ?
will be doing a test run as soon as I can get a few hrs spare :)
maybe together we can beat the dreaded discon once and for all ( not holding my breath tho ) lol , and come up with a solution that helps everyone in the future :)

Mensajes Tue 12 Jan 16 @ 4:54 am
update
I managed to get the vms 4.1 to run for 46 mins then it locked up (froze )
I restarted vdj then it ran for just over 3 hrs then froze again :(
however I did notice that the controller is showing up twice in the device manager system , should this happen ? as the Hercules 4mx doesn't
I havnt had chance to try the 4mx out yet to see if that runs ok
very frustrated now :(

Mensajes Thu 14 Jan 16 @ 6:58 am
NelumbLE userMember since 2013
I've tried out win10 on my laptop for only 3 days, (as the same for win8 a pair of years ago). I've observed that vdj stops to play music after aproximatelly 1.5-2 hours, but the controls (midi controller-vdj screen) still working.

I've returned to win7, and works perfectly.

Win10 it's nice and speedy, but I think it's very soon to use for dj purposes for the moment (win vdj), I mean for playing in weddings, shows, etc... if you want stability.

This is my experience with my vdj7... maybe for other users with other hardware it's ok.

Mensajes Thu 14 Jan 16 @ 12:47 pm
i have been having this problem since vdj updates installed and I havnt been able to get the correct settings since
I need to get this sorted before my busy periods start again as it is embarrassing when your set just stops and the place goes quiet :(
I have to use my back up system along side my main and constantly restart both after 45 mins , I shouldn't have to do this its rediculous

Mensajes Thu 14 Jan 16 @ 10:47 pm
I have just read on a forum that vdj only works upto directx9 both of my laptops use directx10 and 11
does anyone know if this is the case ??

Mensajes Wed 03 Feb 16 @ 3:11 am
When closing virtual dj I sometimes get BAD_POOL_CALLER, which happened on windows 8, 8.1, and 10. To the OP- I'm just going to throw out some problems I have with windows 10:

I started getting blue screens of death such as; WHEA_uncorrectable error, bad_pool_caller (still active), WDF_violation, and Kmode_exception_not_handled, and a persistent error message saying, 'your driver has stopped responding but has had time to recover'.
This made me think there's something wrong with my computer, so, I changed the hard drive 3 times, tried using windows 7, 8, 8,1 and 10 again, but nothing worked. I have problems no matter what the operating system is as well as my computers hard drive. I just reverted back to 8.1 and for a few weeks it's been okay.

Mensajes Wed 03 Feb 16 @ 5:53 pm
IMO that's definitely something wrong with your computer.

Did you do any research on those error messages? I would think it'd be some faulty hardware (not the HDD) or an incompatible driver.

How old's the computer? Did you run the Microsoft compatibility checker thingy to make sure the computer was suitable to run the OS's?

It'd probably be best to format the drive and reinstall just one OS from scratch, as by the look of it your computer is very confused after so many OS changes.

Mensajes Wed 03 Feb 16 @ 6:00 pm
I upgraded to widows 10 about a month ago and am using VDJ 8 I DJ a few nights a week at my house and have a weekly gig doing karaoke at a bar. For home DJING I have 1 or 2 controllers hooked in and output through one of the controllers to speakers. For karaoke same sound set up but I also output via HDMI to 2-3 TVs.

I have noticed no problems with the audio, however, the screen on my laptop (not on the TV screen I output to though which is a good thing) is super slow, it makes browsing anything somewhat irritating since the screen doesn't refresh like it should.

To give a little more detailed explanation of what I'm seeing. When I go to browse my library I'll scroll down a page and in a field or two I can see the browser line moving but the others it stays the same and even with browsing past a page the words take a few seconds to update to the new songs. Also the on screne platters are really jumpy and the wavelength and counter up top are not smooth.

So that's the problem I've noticed hope it helps someone! If anyone can think of anything to try to help make the screen work well again please let me know :)

Mensajes Wed 03 Feb 16 @ 9:04 pm
Check your display drivers and also check the FPS in the settings as it determines how fast the screen is drawn.

Mensajes Wed 03 Feb 16 @ 9:11 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)