Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: VirtualDJ Remote v.8 - for iOS and Android - Page: 13

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Another thing to report (Android, Samsug tablet)

Where on remote main screen, if back arrow is pressed it goes back to the desktop, but if in the browser pressing the back arrow results in a black screen and app has to be restarted to get it back.

Mensajes Thu 03 Sep 15 @ 4:22 pm
Any news... Or is this another Atomix we can't fix it so we're staying quiet jobbie?

Mensajes Sat 05 Sep 15 @ 1:53 am
kradcliffe wrote :
Any news... Or is this another Atomix we can't fix it so we're staying quiet jobbie?

Maybe what Atomix don't realise is that if people are paying for an app they want bugs fixed in days not years...

Most of my working life has been spent in customer service but you guys don't seem to embrace it at all.

Mensajes Sat 05 Sep 15 @ 1:58 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Not sure why you've quoted yourself ;)

Anyway a fix will be available soon, it is not being ignored.

Mensajes Sat 05 Sep 15 @ 8:26 am
Any updates Scott?, would be great to be able to use the app at this weekend's gig with a working sidelist.

Cheers!

Mensajes Wed 09 Sep 15 @ 7:50 pm
Well still nothing. The gig I'm at just now could really do with the sidelist scrolling working as it's a 21st in a large two room venue and I'm working off a playlist in a different room to the PA.

As the release of version 8 proved, an Atomix soon can be well over a year away. It's not too much to ask for a bug fix in a reasonable timescale.

I'm sick of Atomix customer service (or lack of it). Always promises but never delivered.

Mensajes Fri 11 Sep 15 @ 7:58 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
I Think the guys are busy running the BPM show right now.
No excuse, maybe an explanation...

Mensajes Fri 11 Sep 15 @ 8:47 pm
Yes, my apologies, I'm currently at the BPM trade show in the UK but this has definitely not been forgotten about and a fix will be forthcoming.

Mensajes Sun 13 Sep 15 @ 8:33 am
Hope you didn't hit it too hard over the weekend Scott, Monday's are a killer on the stand !

Am I wrong about being able to move a song up/down/remove in the playlist, or is this not possible just now?

What OSC parameters are you working from? Even if I could use a third party software like Bome's midi translator to send a hex message to delete a song would be a start!

Mensajes Sun 13 Sep 15 @ 10:14 pm
Could someone post a step by step instruction link for android and pc?
Thanks!

Mensajes Sat 19 Sep 15 @ 2:03 am
Turns out the playlist scroll bug wasn't actually in the remote, it was in VDJ itself. A fix is in the next build.

I've had a quick look back and the first report I can see of this bug is by Keith on the 18th August. It's not in the remote8 wishes thread either, so I'm unsure where it was originally reported if it's been posted about since June.

Mensajes Sat 19 Sep 15 @ 3:23 pm
Page 7 of this very thread. Posted Fri 19 Jun 15 @ 3:55 pm

kradcliffe wrote :
Bug in Android version, sidelist view does not scroll up or down.

Just goes to prove there is no structure for bug reporting and follow up. What's the point of us constantly testing things and reporting back if it's not picked up on and responded to.

Mensajes Sat 19 Sep 15 @ 4:24 pm
Apologies, I missed the post, and didn't even see it looking back through.

Bug reporting is actually easier for us when bugs are reported in their own thread. That way we can keep track of them, update them and report them internally where necessary. Posting them in a long thread increases the chances it will be missed.

We do actually have internal bug tracking, however a bug report has to be seen to be reported obviously.

Mensajes Sat 19 Sep 15 @ 4:46 pm
Thanks for your reply Scott.

What Atomix don't seem to realise is in this fast paced world is that people require fixes in hours and days rather than weeks or months.

You guys really need to look at your response to customers and your whole customer service policy overall. After 30 years in the industry I can seriously say It sucks. Atomix are the ones losing out here. But of course you will level this to Pro so new customers don't know how bad it really is. You are just hiding the truth from yourselves. Pathetic.

Mensajes Sat 19 Sep 15 @ 11:46 pm
A beta build is now available which should resolve this issue for users across all platforms. No remote update required.

Mensajes Sun 20 Sep 15 @ 6:06 pm
Hi SBDJ. What can be done to overstaffing at Automix, not automatically a BPM,
I would like to, so when I press the Automix, remains on the pitch. Thank you for answering

Mensajes Mon 21 Sep 15 @ 10:04 am
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
Please try to change the marked setting to NO and check it works for you

Mensajes Mon 21 Sep 15 @ 10:39 am
RobRoy
Thank you for your help. I also tried this option, but it does not work. I've tried almost everything stoppage. I just want it to when press "Mix" button in remained in the original BPM

Mensajes Mon 21 Sep 15 @ 11:18 am
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
Please keep in Mind that some changes in the settings need a relaunch of VirtualDJ.
can you please check your autoBPMMatch settings ?
i have just tested here and pitch is not getting changed here in automix.

Mensajes Mon 21 Sep 15 @ 3:07 pm
RobRoy, The extension doing exactly what you told me

Mensajes Mon 21 Sep 15 @ 4:59 pm
93%