Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Manual Cross Length Selection

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I have asked this before but I have not gotten an answer yet. Virtual DJ 7 had a great feature for us DJs to manually adjust the length of the Auto Mix (fader) Feature. It used to be called Auto-Cross Length and it was a slider we used to adjust manually under the Configurations - Options Screen. With this feature we were able to map a key to do a crossfader function to perform a Cut Mix (and immediate cut from one deck to the other instead of a slow transition from channel to channel) This feature was taken away on Virtual DJ 8. On virtual DJ 8 we only have a cross fader curve selection which is not the same. I can send you a screen shot of the specific feature Im referring to if that helps identify the actual location of it.

Please Help.

Mensajes Fri 03 Jul 15 @ 2:19 pm
hello Mr rvalesjr,
I beleive that this option has been introduced to the last public build, we can now set the length of "skip" or maybe " mix now" and if you would check out the script from Mr.Locodog you even get a button/dial that changes it instantly, from like instant to 32 seconds!
it's all good
ray

Mensajes Fri 03 Jul 15 @ 4:57 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
For Automix, put this on a custom dial, it lets you alter the fadeLength setting from 0s to 32s

param_multiply 32 & setting "fadeLength"

Or if you prefer keyboard use to preset lengths try stuff like this

setting "fadeLength" 1 & automix_skip (1s cut)

setting "fadeLength" 15 & automix_skip (15s mix, {which works out at 32 beats for 128bpm tempo})

Mensajes Sat 04 Jul 15 @ 12:35 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)