Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Beta Builds Regression Bugs

Tema: BUILD 2352

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

-Jog returns to wheel mode when loop disabled and it was in loop move mode
-zero parameter for midi pitch slider definition
-Escape binary characters in database xml to be compatible with external xml tools
-Auto-generate video edit by dropping video file on video preview of audio file
-Fix some old xvid video's not playing back correctly
-browser_sort action accepts + in front of column name to force ascending sort
-scratching on the skin allows backspins
-New script command playlist_randomize_once that performs a 'Shuffle Once' on the playlist
-Add file selector to iTunes database file setting
-Fix Additive transition on Mac

Mensajes Sun 12 Jul 15 @ 11:24 am
--New script command playlist_randomize_once that performs a 'Shuffle Once' on the playlist

Very nice.... Thank you Team.

Mensajes Sun 12 Jul 15 @ 1:14 pm
the last two versions public 2345 and 2348 play does not working on keyboard when you press letter P !
2338 it's working. it's not a big problem but just to let you know !

Mensajes Sun 12 Jul 15 @ 1:52 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
We have recently added an "Optional" default mapping for the keyboard, but for some reason it gets pre-selected instead of the "Default - original" one. This is something that we will fix soon.

for now, make sure the "Default" mapping is selected in CONTROLLERS tab for the keyboard instead of the "Optional"

Mensajes Sun 12 Jul 15 @ 2:13 pm
DjDad i've also posted this maybe 4 times already but never got an answer back. Its a bug that makes vdj crash and restart. When i play a little bit with the video editor and the tag editor vdj closes and restarts.I am using vdj8 latest beta build and this problem has been going on forever...You guys probably have my crash log too. I've tried everything on my PC to try and make this problem go from closing every tiny bit of unnecessary resources and windows animations.Problem still insists. PC Specs: Sonya Vaio i7 2,2Ghz Nvidia 2GB 8GB RAM.

Mensajes Sun 12 Jul 15 @ 2:22 pm
and also Auto-generate video edit by dropping video file on video preview of audio file
How do i do this? what are my actions?

Mensajes Sun 12 Jul 15 @ 2:24 pm
Thanks djdad sorted out !

Mensajes Sun 12 Jul 15 @ 4:20 pm

Before i press update, im usng DJDad's "Focus" skin. It features a Large video preview on each deck, how will this new feature fair if i have an MP3 playing and i drag a video to the playing deck?? will it "ASK" me before linking videos or just perform the action??

Mensajes Sun 12 Jul 15 @ 4:37 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Dropzone seems to have priority over Link action, so for the specific skin, dropping file to the deck/video area will still load the files and not link. I ll add something in the Focus skin to make video linking available, but lets continue this discussion in the Skins forum.

EDIT. It appears i was wrong. I tried to find a workaround but couldnt succeed so will ask something to be added from the Dev Team for such kind of skins

Mensajes Mon 13 Jul 15 @ 6:54 am
browser_sort action accepts + in front of column name to force ascending sort
I understand what it's supposed to do - but how do you implement it?

Mensajes Tue 14 Jul 15 @ 9:41 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
I Think

browser_sort “+bpm“

Mensajes Tue 14 Jul 15 @ 3:36 pm
ProfLeePRO InfinityMember since 2011
Files Operations:

#1. Copy To and Move To do not seem to function as before when move file to an external source.

I move tracks on my internal HD to other locations on my internal HD without problem via the Move To command. However, the process doesn't work when trying to move a file from the internal drive to an external source. I tried to move a file to a external HD as well as to a thumdrive with no luck.

Export To still works as normal.

#2. The Export To operation no longer seems to transfers track tag data. Used this operation last weekend and no cue points or track colors traveled with the file.

Note: I don't use these two functions weekly so I can't say when these issues fort started.

Good luck.

Mensajes Wed 15 Jul 15 @ 3:51 pm
Erratic behavior with ns7 eg if you load a song on right deck the left deck can stop intermittently without warning.2 mixer knobs also automatically adjust themselves at random,ie suddenly your mids would be off or too high without touching the knobs.

Mensajes Thu 16 Jul 15 @ 10:43 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
ProfLee wrote :
Files Operations:
#1. Copy To and Move To do not seem to function as before when move file to an external source.

Just tried and both still work, even when moving to a different drive.

Quote :
#2. The Export To operation no longer seems to transfers track tag data. Used this operation last weekend and no cue points or track colors traveled with the file.

If the file was already present on the external drive, and in the database (possibly with automix points already for example), then the cue points that were already in the database would be kept, and the new ones would not be used.
You could delete the files from the external drive, use Database->Removing missing file from db, and after that export again.

Mensajes Sat 18 Jul 15 @ 3:23 am
ProfLeePRO InfinityMember since 2011
Adion wrote :
ProfLee wrote :
Files Operations:

Just tried and both still work, even when moving to a different drive.

Quote :

If the file was already present on the external drive, and in the database (possibly with automix points already for example), then the cue points that were already in the database would be kept, and the new ones would not be used.
You could delete the files from the external drive, use Database->Removing missing file from db, and after that export again.

Adion- Thanks for the reply.

Regarding the Export To command: Interesting idea. I'll try your suggestion tonight.

Regarding the Move To command: Prior to my posting the original report, I did try the Move To on both a MBP w/Retina and a MacAir and still couldn't move the files. I have yet to try Move To on a PC. Were you using a Mac and if not, could this be the difference?

Regarding the

Mensajes Sat 18 Jul 15 @ 12:45 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)