Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: massive second sample bank

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Ok, I was just playing with the remix mode after learning it.. awesome.. kudos.. now is there a way to make two samplers so i can jam it out on deck ones remix sampler modes vrs deck two sampler remix mode? I dont want to toggle between them. Thanks in advance.

Mensajes Tue 04 Aug 15 @ 12:09 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Even if you come up with a skin and have 2 sampler windows (possible), both will display the same Bank (Sampler Bank or Remix mode), so what you are after is not possible.

But since this post is in the Wishes forum, indeed the Remix mode should be a separate view imo too.

Mensajes Tue 04 Aug 15 @ 2:07 pm
I suppose having separate remix modes (or samplers) for each deck would be similar to Remix Decks, except with less control :-)

It's looking like the new version of Rekordbox will have functionality like Remix Decks too - possibly with a sequencer.

Maybe in VDJ 8.1 eh? :-)

Mensajes Tue 04 Aug 15 @ 2:19 pm
I like the idea that we can talk concept in here. I think that the value of two remix mode samplers is way more important to me then the sampler. Maybe im wrong. I think that the option with it is a cool idea and I also want to thank the people who made the video explaining this on YouTube.. The importance of ideas is just as important as practicing the main principle. I see the future and the idea of remix mode and or even being able to run a entire show on just remix mode... Thanks for the comments..

Mensajes Thu 13 Aug 15 @ 5:05 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)