Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Beta Builds Regression Bugs

Tema: BUILD 2412 - Page: 2

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

After working more on this build.... It just feels really unstable. When using visualizations (milkdrop) i get a lot of black screens. That 15% increase speed of opening vdj is not really a difference. Sometimes i press the vdj icon and it might even not open and i would need to go to task manager and kill it and repress to open. Another thing is that i get major audio dropouts. The worst ever. Sometimes it feels thst it might even crash.

Mensajes Sun 23 Aug 15 @ 1:10 am
installing this beta worked out really bad for me: had over 6 live crashes last night during performance (program stops, audio beeep)
plus whats worse: reverting back to 2389 still gave me the crashes. !!!??? (On a system that I used flawlessly for years, hours on end, nothing else changed)

had to revert to backup cd and tried de- and re-installing all ASIO drivers. changed latency settings etc. still crashes. (rebooting after each action)
In the end I switched from my audio card (EDIROL UA-101) to my RMX-2 audio (discarded my main audio interface) and it slightly improved (less crashes, but no live inputs!) but still a big crash during a buildup. Really stressing, not nice.

Is there a way I can send a crash log or something? a little edgy now with lots of bookings confirmed pretty soon.

thanks. please help

current setup: W7 64 / 16 GB Ram / vdj4212 causing main crash, remained after reverting to 2389 / soundcard Edirol UA-101 with 2 live stereo inputs / midi remotes: dual RMX-2 (just midi)
all latest drivers etc. plus: this system worked flawlessly for years! up to 2412

Mensajes Sun 23 Aug 15 @ 9:14 am
Timm, why are you using betas on your live rig? If you need to be sure it will be stable then don't run fresh betas.

Mensajes Sun 23 Aug 15 @ 9:26 am
Tim go back more versions...the last 4 betas have been really bad.

Mensajes Sun 23 Aug 15 @ 6:34 pm
dcomoPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Anyone seeing drift? I don't use sync for most mixing, however I do use it when I'm running effects or acapellas over tracks using decks 3 and 4.

I've been doing this for several months and it's been flawless. This latest beta, I seem to have to make manual corrections more than normal.

Mensajes Sun 23 Aug 15 @ 8:05 pm
Again, return the problem when onli show video is activated, no video again ... (slideshow)...

Mensajes Sun 23 Aug 15 @ 9:51 pm
groovindj wrote :
Timm, why are you using betas on your live rig? If you need to be sure it will be stable then don't run fresh betas.

yeah, well I thought Betas were even better (as in newer is better) but never will do a Beta live anymore. learned from that thanks bro ;-)

Mensajes Sun 23 Aug 15 @ 11:59 pm
user8689935 wrote :
Tim go back more versions...the last 4 betas have been really bad.

Thanks bro. Can you recommend a number to revert to.. or.. basically hoping for a really good next version that solves all of this. ;-)

Mensajes Mon 24 Aug 15 @ 12:00 am
Tim go to the last public version.

Mensajes Mon 24 Aug 15 @ 12:02 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)