Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Tema: Green Screen when activating hardware acceleration - Page: 1

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Mensajes Thu 20 Aug 15 @ 3:54 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004

Mensajes Sun 23 Aug 15 @ 12:08 pm
Yeah i mean the dxva... I've also discovered another video that creates a green line even without activating dxva.

Mensajes Sun 23 Aug 15 @ 12:30 pm

Mensajes Sun 23 Aug 15 @ 6:37 pm
what is the FPS on the video file? (I'm curious, I have a video that is creating the same problem (on the right side of screen)).
My video card is Nvidia 560M and I see you have the 540M.

Mensajes Tue 25 Aug 15 @ 1:43 pm
Just tried the video in VLC and it also should the artifacts there.

It has to be the video file it's causing my problem.

Mensajes Wed 26 Aug 15 @ 2:26 am
I've postedthe video file on my first comment. Feel free to download it and check it out. It can't be the video file

Mensajes Wed 26 Aug 15 @ 2:29 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
The video file in the first post plays fine with dxva here.
Have you tried updating your video card drivers?

Mensajes Wed 26 Aug 15 @ 7:03 am

Mensajes Wed 26 Aug 15 @ 11:25 pm
Adion. I can post a problem on the forum with a link on dropbox but dont know if my drivers are up to date? Seriously now? Where is DjDad? The last time i uploaded a file, the problem was fixed with the next build. Nobody asked me if my drivers are up to date.

Mensajes Wed 26 Aug 15 @ 11:27 pm
Adion i posted a screenshot of my whole screen in case your next question is that maybe im colour blind or something.

Mensajes Wed 26 Aug 15 @ 11:33 pm
Not sure why there is sarcasm??
You're also getting irate with the one person who could fix your issue if it is a bug.

Have you checked you graphics card driver??

Mensajes Thu 27 Aug 15 @ 5:27 am
Yes Dan i have. I had a previous post with the same exaxt problem a few builds back and djdad asked me to upload the video file and the problem was fixed after that. I tried everything.

Mensajes Thu 27 Aug 15 @ 5:42 am
Look, i know dxva is in an earlier stage and im not risking using it and getting greens screens-or worse. I video dj 30- 50 hours a week so i saw a problem, and like a good user of virtual dj i reported it. I always try everything else before i report a problem. In case you need my pc specs:
Windows 7 i7 Sony Vaio 2,2Ghz 8GB Ram DDR3 2GB Nvidia all video clip file are mp4 720p is the max quality i will use and all files are in internal hard drive

Mensajes Thu 27 Aug 15 @ 5:53 am
We do appreciate the feedback, but the fact that you can put a video on dropbox doesn't make me know that you are using the latest video driver update.
Anyway, the problem has been found and should be fixed in the next update.

Mensajes Thu 27 Aug 15 @ 1:03 pm
Well thank you adion. Wanna share what the problem was?

Mensajes Thu 27 Aug 15 @ 1:34 pm
It's a bit technical, but the video was encoded in a size that's bigger than what is shown on-screen (to allow the encoder to work more efficiently probably), but this was not handled correctly by vdj in all cases. (Usually the video size is rounded up to multiples of 16, but this one was probably rounded up to a multiple of 32)

Mensajes Thu 27 Aug 15 @ 1:43 pm
Ok i see. This is a purchased video clip from a pool site that i trust do it was kind of hard to believe its the video file. Good to know this will be sorted out.(not like im gonna play robbie williams any time soon lol)

Mensajes Thu 27 Aug 15 @ 1:49 pm
Adion wrote :
Anyway, the problem has been found and should be fixed in the next update.

like always great news Adion.
Thanks for looking into this.

Mensajes Thu 27 Aug 15 @ 2:30 pm
I already spoke with Adion about a issue like that. I have the lastest drivers for my Intel HD Graphics and only a certain kind of WMV files don't work to. Today I refreshed my Windows 10 instalation to try solve this issue, but still the same. I don't know what else to do and I do need does WMV files to my gigs. I could use them without DXVA enabled but to a Celeron Processor based pc working without DXVA turns everything a little bit laggy.

I would like to have some feedback to know if you're trying to solve my issue.

Thank you in advance

P.S.: This is one sample of file that have issues : http://1drv.ms/1XBnZDi

Mensajes Mon 14 Sep 15 @ 4:42 pm
49%