Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Tema: Green Screen when activating hardware acceleration - Page: 2

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

If it's useful..

Mensajes Mon 14 Sep 15 @ 4:49 pm
Any feedback please?

Mensajes Fri 25 Sep 15 @ 1:11 pm
What version are you running ? There has been 5 version updates since this thread started and the log states that green videos has been fixed.

Are you still having the problem with the latest version (b2465) ?

Mensajes Fri 25 Sep 15 @ 2:24 pm

pc build 2465

This one crashes VDJ every time with DXVA set to yes. Plays fine with DXVA set to no. It shuts down, comes back, shuts down again and stays shut down. The other videos in this thread played fine. Looks like main difference is it has high resolution.

http://www.tellyvisuals.com/3840x2160_News_H264.zip

Mensajes Mon 28 Sep 15 @ 3:31 pm
The Magic.DJ wrote :
What version are you running ? There has been 5 version updates since this thread started and the log states that green videos has been fixed.

Yes I am, everytime since build 2425 I'm hopping that someone fix this bug. Yesterday I also tried a clean windows 10 install and update all my drivers and still no resolution. So it's not my pc's fault.

Mensajes Tue 29 Sep 15 @ 12:47 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Don Moir wrote :

pc build 2465

This one crashes VDJ every time with DXVA set to yes. Plays fine with DXVA set to no. It shuts down, comes back, shuts down again and stays shut down. The other videos in this thread played fine. Looks like main difference is it has high resolution.

http://www.tellyvisuals.com/3840x2160_News_H264.zip

Looks like uhd is not supported on ATI. It plays fine on intel.

Mensajes Fri 02 Oct 15 @ 2:00 pm
tiagoadriao wrote :
The Magic.DJ wrote :

Yes I am, everytime since build 2425 I'm hopping that someone fix this bug. Yesterday I also tried a clean windows 10 install and update all my drivers and still no resolution. So it's not my pc's fault.

Looks like that wmv is not supported with dxva on your video card. It plays fine on my intel here. So you'll have to re-encode the video to mp4, get a newer video card, or disable dxva.

Mensajes Fri 02 Oct 15 @ 2:01 pm
Adion wrote :
tiagoadriao wrote :
The Magic.DJ wrote :

Looks like that wmv is not supported with dxva on your video card. It plays fine on my intel here. So you'll have to re-encode the video to mp4, get a newer video card, or disable dxva.

Finally a feedback... But they were before, I used them with this laptop and virtual DJ 8 since July 2014 and I always used dxva enabled, and now after build 2425 (which solved a green bug with dxva for the first time) it start to get this bug and never was fix it for me... The only difference from a year to nowadays is that I use Windows 10 but I already doing it before this bugged build..

Mensajes Fri 02 Oct 15 @ 3:50 pm
And those files they do support dxva cause it's enabled on VLC and they play there flawlessly on this laptop

Mensajes Fri 02 Oct 15 @ 4:37 pm
Guess it will be detected when something does not work using DXVA and default to something that does work?

Mensajes Fri 02 Oct 15 @ 8:44 pm
How could I know if those files have some dvxa bugs or not?

Mensajes Fri 02 Oct 15 @ 11:09 pm
DXVA was not activated in virtualdj until very recently, so that's why you didn't have problems with it before.
Can you try with Media Player Classic HC? It should show "Playing [HW]" instead of "Playing" when it is actually using hardware acceleration.

Mensajes Sat 03 Oct 15 @ 6:09 am
Don Moir wrote :
Guess it will be detected when something does not work using DXVA and default to something that does work?

And how do I know if they have a dvxa problem? How can I check it?

Mensajes Sat 03 Oct 15 @ 5:28 pm
That note was directed at Adion, not you. VDJ should be able to tell if DXVA is going to work or not for a given video I would think.

Mensajes Sat 03 Oct 15 @ 8:59 pm
Don Moir wrote :
That note was directed at Adion, not you. VDJ should be able to tell if DXVA is going to work or not for a given video I would think.

Sorry about it then, then you for your help

Mensajes Sun 04 Oct 15 @ 10:51 pm
Adion wrote :
DXVA was not activated in virtualdj until very recently, so that's why you didn't have problems with it before.
Can you try with Media Player Classic HC? It should show "Playing [HW]" instead of "Playing" when it is actually using hardware acceleration.

Adion, I tested what you told me to try...

Mensajes Tue 06 Oct 15 @ 2:46 pm
And the ultimate test... Same file, same configuration, same OS, same graphic drivers...both with dxva enabled...

Build 2425

Build 2483

As you see, it's not my laptop problem, it's not a file problem, it's something you changed on your software since 2425

Waiting some feedback, thank you in advance

Mensajes Tue 06 Oct 15 @ 2:52 pm
Any news?

Mensajes Tue 13 Oct 15 @ 11:09 am
Nothing was fixed yet for this bug ...

Mensajes Sat 24 Oct 15 @ 5:20 pm
Does anyone now how to fix the green screen?

Mensajes Thu 30 Nov 17 @ 9:06 pm
98%