Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: mixer not possible in broadcasting?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

i am using the phonic is16 digital mixer..........my vdj sees the asio drivers etc but i tryed en tryed but it is not possible to broadcast with a mixer so i can use a microfoon?
do i need a extra plugin or do i something wrong?

Mensajes Fri 04 Sep 15 @ 10:18 pm
If I understand you correctly:

I don't think you can broadcast your mix if you use an external mixer for doing the mixing. Because then the mixing of the decks output happens in the actual physical mixer after the output leaves VDJ and the laptop/soundcard, so there is no way the software can get to the mixed output and broadcast it.

It's the same if you try to record your mix. If the mix is done outside the software/laptop using external mixer, VDJ can't get to it and record it

A workaround is to add a second laptop that input the mixers output and broadcast it (or records it, if that's what you want to do)

Mensajes Sat 05 Sep 15 @ 8:23 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
You can, but you need a cable back from the record output of your mixer to a line input in your computer, and add a 'recording' line in the audio config with your computer's line input selected.

Mensajes Sat 05 Sep 15 @ 12:05 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)