Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Tema: shell icons are working, wow!

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Thanks to whoever did this one, build 2520, pc, win10, etc.
For the first time ever, all of the folders are nice, straight out of "my Music" Favorite/Folder(the blue one on top of the list)

respect

Mensajes Wed 21 Oct 15 @ 6:18 pm
Yes my Shell Icons are working now since the V-2500 update. Awesome that they are working! Looks so much better!
Thank You to the wonderful Automix support team!
Hopefully this next Month I can buy the Virtual DJ 8 Pro, I am very impressed with the Support of this software.
Jon J.

Mensajes Thu 22 Oct 15 @ 9:18 am
What's a shell icon?

Mensajes Thu 22 Oct 15 @ 10:23 pm
Hello A Man and His Music, a Shell Icon is the options in the Browser settings to turn on so that the Skin's left Music Folder list shows up with the Windows yellow folders instead of the default flat white folders. When you start VDJ 8 and look to the left you will see the Shell Folders for your music files.
Good question my friend as I would have not know what they where if I had not had trouble with them for the last several months.
Here is a Pic for you to explain better.
Jon J.

Mensajes Thu 22 Oct 15 @ 11:27 pm
I actually just looked at mine, and they are white. So this option allows you to turn them yellow?

Mensajes Fri 23 Oct 15 @ 6:13 pm
not just yellow it allows vdj to display what ever icon you have them set to even custom icons set within windows

Mensajes Fri 23 Oct 15 @ 7:14 pm
OK

Mensajes Fri 23 Oct 15 @ 9:09 pm
Not yet for mac tho. Maybe soon.

Mensajes Fri 23 Oct 15 @ 9:16 pm
BrazenPRO InfinityMember since 2008
any idea when we will get this for mac? i have lots of album covers set as folder icon in vd7 looks crap now everything white.

Mensajes Sun 10 Apr 16 @ 9:28 pm
any advice on this? my folders list looks terrible now.

Also vdj not showing previously played songs in a different colour any more, how can i change this?

Mensajes Sun 17 Apr 16 @ 4:17 pm
hello i don't suppose there has been any update on shell icons for mac yet or in version 8.2?

Mensajes Sat 16 Jul 16 @ 5:52 pm
any news yet on shell icons working for mac???

Mensajes Tue 18 Oct 16 @ 11:42 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)