Tema: the thing (DDJ SP-1) - Page: 1

Mensajes Mon 26 Oct 15 @ 10:31 pm
Changelog - Version 1.01:
- fixed small gfx-bugs
- added breaklines

Mensajes Tue 27 Oct 15 @ 1:53 am
leneerPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2014
Very Very Good
find a small flaws 4Deck default No Logo on Deck(Jog)
Maybe is my computer problem.
^_^

Mensajes Tue 27 Oct 15 @ 8:04 am
Thanks for your Feedback.
Maybe I don't understand you.
What do you mean with small flaws?

Mensajes Tue 27 Oct 15 @ 11:21 am
After open 4Deck mode.The Deck no picture(Logo,Pure background),just first opened.

Mensajes Tue 27 Oct 15 @ 12:09 pm
another

Mensajes Tue 27 Oct 15 @ 12:19 pm
After 4 deck open...ok I understand. Seems to be a wrong variable-nr. Will be fixed in the next update.

your second screenshot I don't understand?!?

Mensajes Tue 27 Oct 15 @ 12:40 pm
After the second (third) view...
Ah, ok, yes. Will be fixed..

Thanks ;o))
Edit:
and fixed
I'll do upload tomorrow. So if there's something to fix, just give me a hint...

Mensajes Tue 27 Oct 15 @ 12:42 pm
music234 wrote :
After the second (third) view...
Ah, ok, yes. Will be fixed..

Thanks ;o))
Edit:
and fixed
I'll do upload tomorrow. So if there's something to fix, just give me a hint...

Oh Sorry.My English is not very good,Many highly difficult sentences are unable to expressed.
But I still want to make a contribution,ha ha ha...
Your skin is very very new,I like it very much.

Mensajes Wed 28 Oct 15 @ 2:32 am
New Version is pending review.
Change-log:
- fix progressbars
- fix vu deck 3 in 4-deck Video-view
- add breaklines

Mensajes Wed 28 Oct 15 @ 4:33 pm
Hi

Is this just the pads skin changed slightly or have you made more alterations?
thanks.

Mensajes Fri 30 Oct 15 @ 6:13 pm
just give it a try and you will see ;o)

Changes made so far:
- buttons 2/4 Deck
- button Audio/Video
- button browser zoom
- main-fx on top
- automix-panel at top (only if automix is playing)
- button to hide songinfo
- a lot of options in menue:
for example
- different logos on jog
- quantize select
- beatbars/beatcounter etc on off at top
- beatcounter on jog (on/off)
- beatorientated cue-countdown on deck
- custom buttons
- progress bars (on/off)
- some very nice reminders (on jogs, but also for the browser-zoom modus)
- add vu for master
- cbg-edits (on/off)
- all vus changed to stereo with peaks
- added prelisten under the browser
- added record-panel under the browser
- added slider for video 4deck modus browser zoom
- add jog-modus over jogs
- add cf-menu in all viws
-...and much more.

new: beat bar modus for jogs (4beats=360 degrees)

the update is still pending review, but as you can see, there are a lot of modifications done.

Mensajes Fri 30 Oct 15 @ 8:35 pm
OK, thanks. New Version is online ;o)

Mensajes Mon 02 Nov 15 @ 7:05 pm
pfiffiLE userMember since 2015
the skin is very good....but I would like to wish a lot of big "button editor"...

Mensajes Tue 03 Nov 15 @ 8:09 pm
whaoh , whaoh, whaoh What A Great Skin my Congratulation for sure...ps I would love to have this skin to show the whole vinyl scratch when switching to 4 Decks as it show on the 2 Decks so we can scratch on all Decks without switching Decks from bottom to top to Scratch, think about it for a minute, this Great Monster killer skin will be greatly use by DJ all over the World for years to come and it will look even more Beautiful as well too I know it will be my regular weekend skin use for Life for sure oh yeah I will also add 4 more custom buttons at the bottom for sure PS love it love it love it, Great skin keep up the good work and Best Regard and Thanks for a Hot Monster Killer Skin.

Mensajes Thu 05 Nov 15 @ 6:22 pm
Big, BIG thanks for feedback and your comments. I'm glad and very proud to hear you like the thing.
Next update will include more custom buttons; therefore I'll shrink the prelisten slider (and maybe some other features).
Stay tuned and keep rockin' ;o)

Mensajes Thu 05 Nov 15 @ 7:39 pm
Big, BIG thanks for feedback and your comments. I'm glad and very proud to hear you like the thing.
Next update will include more custom buttons; therefore I'll shrink the prelisten slider (and maybe some other features).
Stay tuned and keep rockin' ;o)

Hi, I Tried This Monster skin on the weekend it's excellent with plenty of options beautifully done furthermore I believe 4 more custom buttons will fit at the bottom without shrinking the prelisten and that will make it 12 custom buttons greatly APPRECIATED, what about showing the whole vinyl scratch when switching from 2 Decks to 4 Decks as it show on the 2 Decks, as you switch from 2 Decks to 4 Decks you can only see 2 vinyl scratching Decks and are force to switch from bottom to top to scratch I will love to have 2 vinyl scratching decks when on 2 Decks and 4 vinyl scratching when on 4 Decks so we can scratch on all Decks without switching Decks from bottom to top to Scratch, I'm a 4 Decks USER can it be done? it will be greatly appreciated...keep up the excellent work you're doing...Best Regard and THANKS for the Great Monster, Excellent, Gorgeous, Wonderful, Beautifully (4 Decks) Design Skin!!!

Mensajes Mon 09 Nov 15 @ 1:47 am
Correction: 4 more custom buttons will fit at the bottom without shrinking the prelisten and that will make it 12 custom buttons greatly APPRECIATED Small Ones PS don't really need the Large Ones instead will love to have the 4 full Vinyl Decks to be visible when switching to 4 Decks as is LOOK in 2 Decks...Best Regard.

Mensajes Tue 10 Nov 15 @ 6:27 pm
Music234, Love This Skin, But Will Prefer A Full 4 Decks Mixer Switchable to 2 Full Decks, Are You Ever Gonna Make this Beautifully Great Looking Skin into a 4 Decks Full Audio Mixer? Best Regard for The Holiday...Thanks.

Mensajes Fri 27 Nov 15 @ 9:03 pm
noticed your wish, but less time in the moment. Let's wait & see...

Mensajes Sat 28 Nov 15 @ 2:40 pm
29%