Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Addons

Tema: Countdown - Page: 1
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006

Mensajes Mon 21 Dec 15 @ 9:34 pm
HI there, could you please explain about the script aspect of the plugin?

Can it trigger a certain video to play at a certain time?

Otherwise a great plugin - thank you

Mensajes Wed 30 Dec 15 @ 6:11 pm
Nice addon! played around with it a bit, now have it set that at 23:00 it starts vague at the top left and increases in size till the final countdown ;-) Thanks m8

Mensajes Wed 30 Dec 15 @ 7:31 pm
Ehm..cancel that order, was having a test run just to make sure for tomorrow night... but with switching of the stages Vdj died on me 3 times.
Never had VDJ leaving me that way, and i`m not gona let that happen on new years eve, dropped the addon and Vdj and me are friends again... Sorry m8..

Mensajes Wed 30 Dec 15 @ 9:10 pm
The Plugin Crash...

Mensajes Thu 31 Dec 15 @ 12:43 pm

Mensajes Thu 31 Dec 15 @ 7:22 pm
Any way I can keep this on top of the player instead of inside it?

Mensajes Tue 16 Feb 16 @ 1:45 am
Sorry, I don't understand the question.

Mensajes Tue 16 Feb 16 @ 9:09 am
in build 3236 the font selection drop menu isn't working. is this related to the folder selection bug in current build?

Mensajes Sat 18 Jun 16 @ 7:58 pm
update. unfortunately.
countdown for 8 just not working correctly. when selected as master effect it will not stay on screen and will close / turn itself off.

Mensajes Sat 18 Jun 16 @ 9:48 pm
drop down menu for fonts still not working. this is getting a baptism of fire tomorrow probably. wish me luck

Mensajes Wed 31 Aug 16 @ 8:26 pm
Scott, any chance of a mac version by December 31st?

Mensajes Wed 31 Aug 16 @ 9:21 pm
How do I get this addon to run in VDJ 8? I have downloaded and installed it but cant find it anywhere to try it out.

Mensajes Sat 26 Nov 16 @ 10:46 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Search your vdj folder, then you'll know where it is installed

Mensajes Sat 26 Nov 16 @ 11:02 pm
go to your video tab and open the drop down menu. countdown should be there then click the cog to open settings

menu should open to the side and you can adjust settings there

after making sure you have timing and positioning correct in preview mode then activate it and Robert is your mother or fathers male sibling

Mensajes Sun 27 Nov 16 @ 12:18 am
i know it's too late to do anything about it this year but is there anyway to get multi-line text for the final message? a single line is just really small.
and an example of a script to write to trigger a sample maybe for the scripted-and-mentally-challenged?

Mensajes Fri 30 Dec 16 @ 2:39 am
There is the possibillity of multi-line. Yust follow the shown example when you edit the message: "\n" is new line. "Happy \n new Year" is shown as "Happy" (First line) and "new Year" (second line).

Mensajes Fri 30 Dec 16 @ 8:39 am
Thank you Simbaleo!

Mensajes Fri 30 Dec 16 @ 9:10 am
"minor" issue cropping up and I don't know if it's on my end or the plugin. the countdown is just disappearing while still being active. and no pics or images activated over it. I have the effects/plugins layered so that the countdown is last activated and as far as I can tell nothing is superimposing itself over it. it's just
blanking out in mid count. reactivating it brings it back but finding cause so it doesn't do it would be better.
would change in font type be a possible cause?

Mensajes Thu 20 Apr 17 @ 2:27 am
Hi is there any chance of a mac version ??

Mensajes Tue 26 Dec 17 @ 10:00 pm
83%