Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Tema: DXVA

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

had so many crashes this morning messing with mixing video with DXVA enabled on AMD R9 video card

video editor crashes Etc.

please someone have a look at the logs.

finally decided to turn DXVA off and things went much better i would think the higher end video cards would all work with DXVA enabled guess mine doesn't -> AMD R9 270

also i might not drivers are up to date.

Mensajes Fri 01 Jan 16 @ 5:34 pm
wickedmix wrote :
also i might not drivers are up to date.

What?

Mensajes Sat 02 Jan 16 @ 2:39 am
typo opps was supposed to be -> also i might note drivers are up to date.

Mensajes Sat 02 Jan 16 @ 11:37 am
DJ FusiPRO InfinityMember since 2005

Mensajes Sat 02 Jan 16 @ 1:41 pm
thank you but this is on windows 7 64bit and a AMD video card :-)

Mensajes Sat 02 Jan 16 @ 1:43 pm
I just answered a guy with video editor issues, and would advise you not to use it until that is sorted out. I tried it and can confirm. The mixing video crashes you are having, when did they start?

Mensajes Sun 03 Jan 16 @ 7:18 am
well thing is I haven't been mixing video till just the other day when i had all the crashes so I am new to that and was testing things out.

when DXVA is off all the crashing goes away so i will leave that off for now ... not sure i will be mixing much video anyways I was testing it out to see if it was something I may want to get into.

Thanks for having a look :-)

Mensajes Sun 03 Jan 16 @ 11:17 am
Going to test turning off DXVA as well to see if this rectifies my constant video freezing problem on a way spec'd out new Macbook Pro. So annoyed that so many tickets have been opened and I still can't get an answer. I never have problems with audio.

Mensajes Sat 15 Oct 16 @ 8:58 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Try lowering the videoMaxMemory setting to 128 for example.

Mensajes Sun 16 Oct 16 @ 6:23 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)