Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Tema: computer restarting

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

djmidzPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hello, i have the latest version of vdj 8 and i use an audio 2 dj soundcard... about 5 minutes in playing vdj playing audio content and videos that are on my hdd vdj8 freezes for about 8 to ten seconds, and then my computer restarts.No blue screen it just restarts...how do you find a crash log...can anyone help... i have a asus rog laptop... 2.4 ghz i7, 16 gb ram, gtx 670 mx running windows 10

Mensajes Wed 03 Feb 16 @ 4:43 am
djmidzPRO InfinityMember since 2005
i tried using the early access build 2832 which people said fixed this problem... problem still exists is there any way to go back to 8.0?

Mensajes Wed 03 Feb 16 @ 5:43 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Thats not a VDJ crash. Your best bet will be to look in the windows event log.

I notice you have an nVidia card; since a recent windows 10 update and nVidia driver update I'm getting some serious crashes in windows - lockups with the audio stuttering, blue screens and random reboots. I rolled back to an older nVidia driver version (I chose 347.88) and everything seems happy again.

Edit: Seems I'm not alone, some googling has shown a huge amount of users having similar issues with the latest W10 update and latest nVidia drivers :(

Mensajes Wed 03 Feb 16 @ 10:50 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)