Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Reset track colour

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Can we please have button to set the tag colour to browser default, or at least a note that setting the colour to black will achieve this.

People don't know this and keep asking on the forum.

Mensajes Wed 02 Mar 16 @ 9:19 pm
Agreed - and what happens if you actually do want to set the colour to black (for example in a daylight skin on a white background)?

If "black" resets the colour to default, how do you set it to black?

Previous thread here

Mensajes Wed 02 Mar 16 @ 10:00 pm
groovindj wrote :
Agreed - and what happens if you actually do want to set the colour to black (for example in a daylight skin on a white background)?

If "black" resets the colour to default, how do you set it to black?

Previous thread here

My guess is that a daylight skin will allready have black text for browser. So you won't want to select black in order to make the track stand out...

I don't disagree with your wish to put a special button / code somewhere. I'm just saying that it makes no sense to select black as a track's color under almost all circumstances.
That's why black resets the color!

Mensajes Wed 02 Mar 16 @ 10:08 pm
Found here:
http://virtualdj.com/wiki/VDJscript_verbs_v8.html
browsed_file_color :
set the color of the file currently selected in the browser. Example: browsed_file_color "red". Use browsed_file_color "reset" to clear the color and set the color back to Default.

Mensajes Thu 03 Mar 16 @ 1:18 pm
But it should be on the options. You shouldn't have to create a custom button to do it.

Mensajes Thu 03 Mar 16 @ 1:53 pm
PhantomDeejay wrote :
a daylight skin will allready have black text for browser.

Yes, I realised this shortly after posting my message. Black would be specified in the skin XML for the browser text.

The logic still applies though. Users would expect that if they select black, the text would become black. It's not an obvious way to reset the colour to default.

Mensajes Thu 03 Mar 16 @ 6:23 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)