Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Tema: Scratch "button" changes/issues

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello DJ Pros,

I'm a new DJ and my skills and knowledge are limited, so please bare with me. I am trying to learn it all! Heres my issue: When using my IDJ3 board, I load up a track and hit play. IN THE PAST, when I would hit the "scratch" button located next to the wheels/turn tables, that would give me the ability to freely scratch and alter the song live via the wheels/turn tables. I also used it to quickly move to different parts of the song for cueing purposes. I updated to 8.1 and since that update, when I hit the "scratch" button on my IDJ3 board, it stops the music. When I turn the scratch button back off, the music will start again. I can no longer hit the scratch button and free scratch, as I call it. I hope that makes sense and I value any insight/tips/suggestions offered by you pros out there. I would love to be able to free scratch and quickly zip around my songs using the scratch button/wheels like I could previously. Hoping that it's a setting change vs user error! Again, thank you in advance for your knowledge and skill!

Mensajes Sat 12 Mar 16 @ 12:12 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Mensajes Sat 12 Mar 16 @ 1:31 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)