Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: CDJ 2000 NXS2 SUPPORT - Page: 1

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

myaneztPRO (OEM)Member since 2015
Hello,

Is there any plan to support the new pioneer staff (DJM 900 NXS2 and CDJ 2000 NXS2)?

Mensajes Tue 29 Mar 16 @ 1:45 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Yes, there is a plan, but no ETA at the moment

Mensajes Tue 29 Mar 16 @ 3:18 pm
hope this is very soon

Mensajes Wed 27 Apr 16 @ 9:42 am
Especially the DJM900NXS2, because I believe the clubs will now renew the equipment to comply with DJ's wishes or riders and you can't buy the "old" DJM900NXS anymore...

Mensajes Fri 29 Apr 16 @ 11:41 am
Thank You DJ Dad! No one surpasses VDJ8! If you need a test subject, please let me know.

Mensajes Wed 04 May 16 @ 12:58 pm
Just curious, because the CDJ 2000 NXS2 is now natively supported and that's great news...

The DJM S9 says "coming soon" for a while now in the supported controllers section.

But what about the DJM 900 NXS2 ? Not supported, not "coming soon", not seen anywhere yet...

I still don't buy this mixer, because I want to use it 50% of the time with VDJ, but last weekend my Pioneer mixer died. So I want to buy a new one... DJM900NXS can't be bought anymore, so I have to buy the djm850 or the new 900nxs2.. Not one artist here wants to use the djm8xx versions..

I know VDJ can not answer or and when it will be supported but does VDj has one djm900nxs2 to look at?

Mensajes Tue 12 Jul 16 @ 11:55 am
To be honest:
The DJM-900NXS2 can be used even without any native support since it's a "real" hardware mixer and it provides a sound interface for all apps to use it.
What won't work without official support is the ability to see the faders moving on the skin (fake actions anyway) and possibly the beat-aware effects that will have to rely on the auto detection of the mixer instead of the software passing the BPM and Grid.

Therefore, if you feel you need / want a DJM-900NXS2 there's no serious reason to hold back. You can get one. Once we do official support you will just have the rest things (like faders moving on skin) working again.

Mensajes Tue 12 Jul 16 @ 12:50 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
And if you do decide to get one and be willing to spend some time with the team we can probably support it even faster.

Mensajes Tue 12 Jul 16 @ 12:56 pm
I believe I once got the advice to use VDJ with the soundcard of a djm instead of the soundcards from my XDJ-700's ?

Mensajes Tue 12 Jul 16 @ 1:15 pm
Yes.
Due to the firmware bug of XDJ-1000/700

Mensajes Tue 12 Jul 16 @ 1:21 pm
Can any pls help? I am unable to use CDJ 2000 NXS2 to control my virtual dj using HID cables. i able to route audio output to CDJ 2000 NXS2 but in the setup opyions of VDJ, under mappers menue i cant see the CDJ 2000 NXS2 in the list.

Mensajes Sat 31 Dec 16 @ 6:06 am
TheRockfellas wrote :
Can any pls help? I am unable to use CDJ 2000 NXS2 to control my virtual dj using HID cables. i able to route audio output to CDJ 2000 NXS2 but in the setup opyions of VDJ, under mappers menue i cant see the CDJ 2000 NXS2 in the list.

Maybe your VDJ version is to old?
In the newest v8.2 build the CDJ 2000 NXS2 is included in the list
Also you need a Pro version to be able to use it.
A home edition will only work for a 10 min test period

Mensajes Sat 31 Dec 16 @ 11:32 am
TheRockfellas wrote :

Maybe your VDJ version is to old?
In the newest v8.2 build the CDJ 2000 NXS2 is included in the list
Also you need a Pro version to be able to use it.
A home edition will only work for a 10 min test period

I am using A Pro Edition version : 7.0.4 Pro - mac (b364). I don't wish to upgrade to v8.

Mensajes Mon 02 Jan 17 @ 4:03 pm
TheRockfellas wrote :
I don't wish to upgrade to v8

I wonder why?

VDJ 7 (especially one as old as yours) is no longer supported or updated. New hardware such as the NXS2 is not going to have native support in a discontinued software.

Even the newest version of VDJ 7 (why are you not running that?) only supports the original Nexus.

You have no choice but to upgrade to VDJ 8 - which is free if you genuinely do have a VDJ 7 Pro license.

Mensajes Mon 02 Jan 17 @ 4:09 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
TheRockfellas wrote :
I don't wish to upgrade to v8.

Then you're out of luck. For the best experience you need to be using VDJ 8.2, build 3414 or later, with the latest firmware on the CDJs.

Mensajes Mon 02 Jan 17 @ 4:36 pm
JD WASPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Any new news on the djm nxs2 support
Really interested in this mixer as a dvs option with vdj.
I know it can be used as is but was really hope the vdj team can really dial this in like the srt version (mainly the ability to use vdj's grid to sync to the onboard effects)

Mensajes Mon 02 Jan 17 @ 6:05 pm
TheRockfellas wrote :
I don't wish to upgrade to v8.

Then you're out of luck. For the best experience you need to be using VDJ 8.2, build 3414 or later, with the latest firmware on the CDJs.

Thanks for the input. I have installed Virtual DJ 8 build 2483.1070 to test out the controlling options CDJ 2000NXS2 . However I am still unable to control the VDJ decks via CDJ's. I can see in the controller's option pane that it displays two "CDJ2000NXS2(custom mappings)" but the mapping options shows custom mapping and in the Deck option, I only get the Automatic as one option to select.

Can you help me with the above info. Do let me know if you need any more info!

Thanks
:)
~H~

Mensajes Tue 03 Jan 17 @ 3:49 pm
TheRockfellas wrote :
Thanks for the input. I have installed Virtual DJ 8 build 2483.1070

If you read the changelog here: http://www.virtualdj.com/products/virtualdj/changelog.html

You see the following:

BUILD 3420 (2016-09-24)

-Support CDJ2000NXS2 firmware v1.5
-Various controller improvements
-Fix video editor lock up when resizing
-Fix editing remix field when originally parsed from filename

So you need a newer VDJ8 version for your CDJ's

Mensajes Tue 03 Jan 17 @ 3:59 pm
SBDJ told him what build he needs, and he's just ignored it!

The latest public build is 3523 and he's got 2483 from somewhere. It's not available from here. It does look rather suspicious.

Mensajes Tue 03 Jan 17 @ 5:30 pm
You are listed as a home user, why is that? Register your software, and you will get all the latest updates?

Mensajes Tue 03 Jan 17 @ 7:55 pm
95%