Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Tema: traktor kontrol s4

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

hh73PRO InfinityMember since 2006
its a sweet little controller. i still am not a huge fan of traktor. but this works very well with vjd8. but like with my other controllers. when i go to listen to my set. the recorded file is blank. its only 2 channels.before i was told to create an inbound 9/10 route and it shall work. is it possible with this device?

Mensajes Tue 03 May 16 @ 7:10 am
Unless you messed with the audio configuration of the device, the recording is handled internally by the software and VirtualDj records the sound it reproduces by it's own mixer.
If you messed the audio configuration to include a recording input then you must feed that input with the audio coming out of your controller.
If my memory serves me correctly S4MK2 exposes only the MIC input on the software. This means that if you messed with audio settings most likely you tried to record from the MIC input and that's why the recording ended up being empty.

Just try to reset the audio settings back to default and try to record a few songs to see if everything is ok.
For the operation manual of S4 MK2 click this button
If you use the old (MK1) model then it's not supported on VirtualDj 8 and we can't really help you sort it out.

Mensajes Wed 04 May 16 @ 7:42 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)