Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Tema: Pioneer Style Tablet Skin HD

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I recently had the idea of bringing personalized pioneer for virtualdj and then present the project and then waiting for it to your liking and comments are constructive, I mention that I am not a professional but if I learn well what I strive to do and share to everyone.

FIRST IMPRESION

MULTIPLE PANNELS

SAMPLER MODE

Mensajes Tue 10 May 16 @ 6:13 pm
looks nice hope it works well on a 10inch screen without a magnifying glass to read it :-)

Mensajes Tue 10 May 16 @ 7:09 pm
wickedmix wrote :
looks nice hope it works well on a 10inch screen without a magnifying glass to read it :-)

hoho thanks (y)

Mensajes Tue 10 May 16 @ 7:21 pm
VIDEO PREVIEW

Mensajes Wed 11 May 16 @ 4:19 pm
Really liking this but can you please make another in the style of a Pioneer DDJ SP1 ??

Mensajes Wed 11 May 16 @ 4:33 pm
the SOUND INSURGENT wrote :
Really liking this but can you please make another in the style of a Pioneer DDJ SP1 ??

no problem in fact had already thought about creating something like complementary software premixed in virtualdj

Mensajes Wed 11 May 16 @ 4:38 pm
That would be awesome and can't wait to see it.

Thanks for the time

Mensajes Wed 11 May 16 @ 7:28 pm
Was this remote (tablet) skin ever completed? was it uploaded to the skins downloads?? if so do you have a link please?? :)

Mensajes Mon 02 Jan 17 @ 6:57 pm
yes its complete its for sale on his blog its what i made that 4 deck display from that i asked for help with on the forum

Mensajes Sat 04 Mar 17 @ 12:50 am
For sale?? Ah too bad :(

Mensajes Sat 04 Mar 17 @ 4:42 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)