Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Tema: Pitch Lock

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

PDX ProPRO InfinityMember since 2009
I can not seem to find where the auto Pitch off is. I thought I found it in the settings, but it continues to auto pitch. Thanks in advance.

Mensajes Thu 26 May 16 @ 10:38 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Do you mean whereby the tracks automatically match when loaded? If so the setting you want is autoBPMMatch.

If they are only matching when you press play, then check smart play isn't enabled.

Mensajes Thu 26 May 16 @ 10:41 pm
I have autoBPMMatch = no and smartPlay = yes. I have even changed them and still autoBPM/Pitch Tracking still happening.

Mensajes Thu 26 May 16 @ 10:52 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Does the Pitch change right after the track is loaded or when u first press PLAY ?
If its changing when PLAY is pressed, then SmartPlay to Yes will of course change the Pitch

If with both set to No, then see if Beatlock is enabled in the SCRATCH panel

Mensajes Thu 26 May 16 @ 11:14 pm
Found out that if I press play and manually slide the crossfader it does not change pitch. If I use mix_now (ALT+SPACE) to start the next deck, it matches pitch. I've turned off smartPlay... and still matching pitch. Is there a new way to auto fade and start tracks without using mix_now? I tried using Auto_Mix and using mix_now (ALT+SPACE) changes tracks but does not change pitch. I have been using mix_now (ALT+SPACE) for years... I have tried turning off the locks on each deck too and that does not seem to help. I am not using an external controller, just the box stock 8.1 on windows 8.1. Thanks again for the input!!

Think I found it, but not letting me change it... under Advanced Options the autoPitchRange is on YES and will not let me change it... any ideas?

Mensajes Fri 27 May 16 @ 12:10 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
As far as I know "mix_now" is trying to sync the tracks and therefore has to change the pitch.

Try to remap your ALT+SPACE action to "mix_now_nosync".

Mensajes Fri 27 May 16 @ 3:02 pm
Thanks for the help, the nosync was the ticket!! Now, for the remote on an android device... can some help with removing the sync from the automix on it?? Thanks.

Mensajes Fri 17 Jun 16 @ 1:09 pm
If you mean the wizard button, you can't. It's hard coded.

Mensajes Fri 17 Jun 16 @ 1:14 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Really? I would've assumed you could change that by editing the skin?

Mensajes Fri 17 Jun 16 @ 1:54 pm
No, already tried that. It's been investigated before. It's hard coded in the remote app.

Mensajes Fri 17 Jun 16 @ 2:03 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)