Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Tema: Get BPM continous in own plugin

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi there,

is it possible to get the beat of the active deck (selected by crossfader) continous in my own plugin (written in c++)? What have I to do?

Greetings from Germany
Martin

Mensajes Fri 29 Jul 16 @ 10:57 pm
If you write that plug-in, I'll be the first one to download it :-)

It's a great idea. I think a live BPM readout would be very popular. Useful for seeing tempo changes.

Mensajes Sat 30 Jul 16 @ 9:04 am
groovindj wrote :
If you write that plug-in, I'll be the first one to download it :-)

It's a great idea. I think a live BPM readout would be very popular. Useful for seeing tempo changes.

+1

Mensajes Sat 30 Jul 16 @ 9:47 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004

Mensajes Sun 31 Jul 16 @ 4:22 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
You can get the beat position yes, in a variety of formats. This however is taken from the grid; it's not a live BPM detection as the above are hoping.

Live BPM detection is possible though if you want to implement your own detection method, I did it once as a test :)

Mensajes Mon 01 Aug 16 @ 1:04 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
What happened to Kampftrinker1? Drank to much? :D

Sorry for being OT.

Mensajes Mon 01 Aug 16 @ 3:28 pm
SBDJ wrote :
You can get the beat position yes, in a variety of formats. This however is taken from the grid; it's not a live BPM detection as the above are hoping.

Live BPM detection is possible though if you want to implement your own detection method, I did it once as a test :)

Did you keep any of this test Scott? I'd be very interested to test this on a few tracks I have where the beat seems to slip as they're old disco tracks and recorded from a beltdrive deck..

Mensajes Tue 09 Aug 16 @ 9:11 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)