Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Denon MC7000 controller - Page: 8

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Well In-music have got your money whichever one you bought ;)

Mensajes Wed 10 Jan 18 @ 12:18 am
True their, thankfully both going back and my deposit back on Finance. Although it's out of my price bracket i have gone for the Pioneer ddj SX2. Please don't tell me you can't record a mic on that!
Presume and from what i have seen, you can.

Mensajes Wed 10 Jan 18 @ 5:39 pm

Mensajes Wed 10 Jan 18 @ 6:05 pm

Mensajes Fri 12 Jan 18 @ 4:48 pm
hh73PRO InfinityMember since 2006
kradcliffe wrote :
I have always found the Denon ASIO drivers to be unstable (may be better now) but I have been using WASAPI for a couple of years (on the MC6000mk1) and as far as I can tell there is no degradation of performance.

I have also recently been doing a good bit of testing on the video output from VDJ (just using the inbuilt Intel HD4400 chip) and anything over 30fps makes absolutely no visible difference. Likeways 30fps for the skins is more than enough and isn't too taxing on your system.

i have the mk6000mk2. ot the last one they made. that is my baby. today got a mc7000. did a mix in vdj. (latest update) with clean .flac files. and the sound quality afterwards (i saved it as a wav, high quality) is pretty muddy. its updated to the latest firmware. driver etc

im using win 10, i7 7820, 64gbs of ram, and a gtx1080. its a gaming laptop. but there are no games. the system is setup vanilla. no weird background stuff.

its a dream to mix on. but i *did* setup the skin to 60fps. no real reason why. would that have caused the poor sound. ?

Mensajes Mon 16 Apr 18 @ 2:58 pm
Not sure what the issue could be. I have the MCX8000 which is essentially the same sound card and it sounds great.

Mensajes Mon 16 Apr 18 @ 3:29 pm
hh73PRO InfinityMember since 2006
kradcliffe wrote :
Not sure what the issue could be. I have the MCX8000 which is essentially the same sound card and it sounds great.

one for some reason my paging file was disabled. i had 2 powered usb hubs with a bunch of usb to sata drives. i copied the files from those onto one big drive. and got rid of one. which could have been causing issues.

did some housecleaning. got rid of apps i dont use. etc. seems a bit better.

one question. i upload my mixes online in .mp3 format. i save my mixes from vdj in .wav format. of course i need to convert them.

is it better to just save the original mix in vdj as a "high quality" mp3. maybe something in the conversion is dodgy.

Mensajes Mon 16 Apr 18 @ 5:57 pm
I don't find any audible difference in VDJ converting recordings to MP3 instead of WAV.

Mensajes Mon 16 Apr 18 @ 6:01 pm
bagpuss wrote :

So for all you busy DJs who purchased the 7000 early, how are the switches holding up?

A year and a half later, used 8 to 12 hours a week. All switches, knobs, buttons, platters, etc all in top working order. Great Controller!

Mensajes Thu 07 Jun 18 @ 7:49 pm
Indeed!
Couldn't agree more!

Mensajes Fri 08 Jun 18 @ 2:00 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)