Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: NS7-iii screens reversed?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi all,

Everything was working fine for a few weeks on my MacBook Pro with my NS7-iii. However I had to switch MacBooks and now on the new one, the screens are reversed on the NS7-iii. Meaning the song on deck 1 shows on the right screen and the song on deck 2 shows on the left.

Actually, now that I look at it closer, in the center screen where the waveforms usually show, the song on deck 2 (which normally draws on the bottom of the middle screen) is not drawn at all on the middle screen. The play indicator moves, but no waveform is drawn.

The audio comes out of the correct channels and the faders control the correct channels. It's just the screens that are being drawn incorrectly.

Anyone experience this before or have any ideas how to fix? Thanks!

Mensajes Thu 15 Sep 16 @ 1:55 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
You are probably using the original firmware for the screens. If that is the case you will need to goto Controllers tab of VirtualDJ Settings, select the Left NS7III screen from the top-left list and then assign that to Decks 1,3 from the right drop-down list. Then do the same for the Right screen and assign it to Decks 2,4

Since now VirtualDJ natively supports the Dashboard screens (available in the latest Early Access build), i would now suggest to update the firmware of the screens to the latest available version. The new files automatically assign the screens to the correct decks (no need to do the above on every computer), plus it offers beatgrid info on the scratchwaves, Key/Length on the BPM column, and a special Pads page to choose between Title /title (remix) for the 1st Column, Artist/Genre/Album for the 2nd column and Harmonic/Key for the 3rd Column if the Key is field is chosen (SHIFT+VIEW cycles between BPM,Key and Length)

Mensajes Thu 15 Sep 16 @ 9:46 am
Thanks for that info. I'm in the middle of a contract for a daily high-profile gig, so I'll make the adjustments on just this computer for now and then will try updating the firmware when my contract is over and I can afford some downtime in case the firmware update fails for some reason.

Thanks again!

Mensajes Thu 15 Sep 16 @ 8:45 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)