Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Slicer pads issue with Pioneer DDJ-SX2

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

arzee1PRO InfinityMember since 2009
Having some weird issues with the Slicer mode, this worked with no issues in the last build. My firmware and VDJ are both up to date:

1. When in Slicer mode on the controller the pads are all red but no pads turn blue while the song is progressing. Originally I would press the Slicer button and I would see the pads turn blue as the song progressed.
2. If I choose Slicer in the drop down box in the software, I see the pads turning blue as the song progresses. When a pad that turns blue it flickers (not solid blue) but it functions normally when pads are pressed. Once I choose another mode in the software drop down box, the pads stay red again.
3. If I hold down a pad, it repeats that portion of the song for 1 beat and I see the pads turn blue as the song progresses.
4. If I hold the Shift button and Slicer button I see the inverse, blue pads and red progressing through the song, no flickering but it won't stay in that mode when I let go.

Here is an example of the syntax for the pads:

var 'padmode' 2 ? loaded ? slicer 1 'pressed' ? constant 'green' : slicer 1 ? constant '#00A8FF' : constant 'red' : off : off

Mensajes Sat 22 Oct 16 @ 4:48 am
That's VirtualDj 8.1 syntax.
I would strongly advise you to upgrade to latest 8.2 version and use the latest factory default mapper.

For VirtualDj 8.2 the syntax of the pad would be as simple as : pad_button_color

Mensajes Sat 22 Oct 16 @ 9:34 am
I'm using 8.2 b3440

Mensajes Sun 23 Oct 16 @ 4:25 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
PhantomDeejay wrote :
and use the latest factory default mapper.

Mensajes Sun 23 Oct 16 @ 4:30 am
That was it! Didn't realize factory default wasn't selected. Thanks guys!

Mensajes Sun 23 Oct 16 @ 4:53 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)