Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Addons

Tema: Controller HD by DennYo - Page: 3
DjGdanyPRO InfinityMember since 2014
I would like to use this skin, but I can't because sometimes it will not allow you to advance the track on the waveform. and it would be nice if the cue pads could match the cue points color.

Mensajes Fri 24 Feb 17 @ 7:39 pm
To be able to click on the waveform you need to select "songposline" in the skin options.

Mensajes Fri 24 Feb 17 @ 8:08 pm
hi i am usingmy 13 '' macbook pro and my sx 2 i cant see de deck displack on it . how can get to see the decks

Mensajes Tue 28 Mar 17 @ 2:25 pm
yo lo uso con numark y no me aparecen la parte de arriba solo donde estan las canciones

Mensajes Tue 23 May 17 @ 8:47 pm
Hello My friend ! I want to ask you some questions about your virtual dj skin ! I am a dj and I play music in a club ! Last week while I was playing the skin , the skin stuck and the virtual dj programm shut down ! Also I noticed that the scratchwave on deck 1 sometimes is not the same with the scratchwave on deck 2 ! I noticed a delay on 2 scrathawaves when i do beatmatch ! What can I do to fix this problems ? Do you blame the screen resolution ? Thanks A Lot !

Mensajes Sun 25 Jun 17 @ 2:14 pm
DJadamtPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Love the skin since I upgraded from VD7 my skin didn't work properly so I've been looking for a descent skin for months glad I found yours just one small problem tho. The hot cue Countdown timers that shows how many mins/secs until you hit that cue, it doesn't change when you change the tempo of the track it still reads based on what the master tempo is and just moves faster/slower. Any chance you can change this so it show in real time. so if the tempo changes so does the timer. for eg 16 bars at 150bpm is 25.5sec but then if you change the tempo to 145bpm it should change to 26.4sec but it still stays at 25.5 but just moves quicker which doesn't help me lol

Mensajes Mon 10 Jul 17 @ 4:35 pm
Hi Denny,
Nice skin!
Could you please add a knob for the sampler volume or custom knob/buttons? Thank's a lot, Christian.

Mensajes Tue 11 Jul 17 @ 1:13 pm
LyvsainHome userMember since 2017
Hi,

I just downloaded your skin and i got pretty nothing on the screen. See this attached image : http://imgur.com/a/nu43Z

Mensajes Thu 20 Jul 17 @ 4:29 pm
Have you tried restarting VDJ, rebooting your PC?

Do you have experimentalSkinEngine as yes in the settings?

Mensajes Thu 20 Jul 17 @ 4:33 pm
I did reboot VDJ and me PC.

I don't even see this settings...

Mensajes Thu 20 Jul 17 @ 5:02 pm
Are you using an out of date or cracked version of VDJ?

Mensajes Thu 20 Jul 17 @ 5:04 pm
Honneslty, it's a cracked one (VDJ8).

Mensajes Thu 20 Jul 17 @ 5:09 pm

Mensajes Thu 20 Jul 17 @ 5:16 pm
I just updated to this skin 2.0 version and now the skin only works in 4 deck mode, I need help!
legit vdj 8.2 latest version

Mensajes Tue 22 Aug 17 @ 4:38 am
djsampamix wrote :
I just updated to this skin 2.0 version and now the skin only works in 4 deck mode, I need help!
legit vdj 8.2 latest version

Hello djsampamix,

you can switch to 2 Deck on the Skin Button. (top right)

Mensajes Tue 22 Aug 17 @ 4:57 am
I get a black screen whit a text, This variation its not available in 2 decks, please change the variation, I tried that and the skin only works in 4 deck mode, I also try changing it to diffenrent variatios and colors, still no luck.

Mensajes Tue 22 Aug 17 @ 11:50 pm
corrected, I changed it to big from "big no cues" and now it works!

Mensajes Tue 22 Aug 17 @ 11:52 pm
Can You add the classic overlaped wave like the previous version?

Mensajes Tue 22 Aug 17 @ 11:55 pm
Thanks Bud! Awesome Skin!

Mensajes Fri 25 Aug 17 @ 3:04 am
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
What are these they appear before and when I minimize VDJ-8 & there under VDJ skin also

Mensajes Wed 30 Aug 17 @ 8:24 pm
49%