Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Exclusive Audio Access possible issue

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I had an issue that I've never had before at my wedding yesterday. When I set up my PC to play out the first things I do is turn the pc volume to 0 on the actual pc before I plug in my controller. I did so yesterday, plugged in my controller and did my sound check, everything was working as normal. The groom was giving me a thumb drive with a song he was going to surprise his wife with (something he and his buddies recorded which we discussed before hand that he would give to me on that day of.) When he gave me the thumb drive and I put it on my pc to copy the file, you could hear the "bling" sound of my computer acknowledging the thumb drive loudly thru my speaker system. This had never happened b4 (I'm a 100 plus gig a year mobile guy so I'm no noob.) To my surprise the PC volume was at 0, my controller was at about the 24% level where I keep it for most gigs and I double checked to make sure the Exclusive Audio Access was enabled which it was. Luckily this was before the event started so I finished doing what I had to and rebooted. I took extra care to make sure that I didn't insert or take out any other thumb drives during the event. I know there was a recent update, could this have effected this in anyway, as normally, have the PC volume set to 0 and with the Exclusive Audio Access enabled, there's never been an issue of this happening. Thanks, someone let me know if something has changed. :-)

Mensajes Sun 06 Nov 16 @ 5:40 pm
You will need to change the sound setting in Windows to no sound. Exclusive Access just means that all sounds will come through Virtual DJ sound setup, not through your computer sound setup. Meaning if you go to YouTube while using Virtual DJ, that sound will also come through your sound system. Change it to No Sound as this indicates. This means no (Windows sounds) will come through your system.

Mensajes Sun 06 Nov 16 @ 7:59 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Also make sure your controller's sound card is not set as default audio device.

If it is that will mean that even if you set your built-in soundcard's volume down to 0, the controllers soundcard (which is now the default) will play the systemsounds at the set controller's volume level.

Mensajes Mon 07 Nov 16 @ 9:25 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)