Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: Playlist download

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi I just bought a controller today and am looking to start mixing. I was wondering if anyone knows of a website or would care to share their collection of preferably Trap/Hip hop/ Rap? It seems like it would take days to download a decent amount of songs. Thanks!

Mensajes Sat 01 Apr 17 @ 12:54 am
So.....you are asking a DJ to just hand over their hard earned (paid for) collection of tracks to you for nothing?

I think I know what the answer will be.

You're compaining that it would take "days" to download some songs? Sheesh, most DJs here will have taken decades to amass their collection - and it never stops. There are always gaps to be filled, and always new tracks to download.

Get your wallet out and start buying!

Mensajes Sat 01 Apr 17 @ 8:10 am
Yeah, as groovin said. Besides it's not downloading the songs that takes the time. That's quick. It's then tagging, rating, setting up cues, organising that takes the time. Just join a dj pool. Digital DJ Pool for instance is like $15 a month and you can download as much as you want. It's nearly all trap and hip hop and loads of remixes. Very little chart stuff but I do subscribe to it as well as a much more expensive one purely because it's cheap as chips.

Mensajes Sat 01 Apr 17 @ 9:18 am
Thanks Andy

Mensajes Sat 01 Apr 17 @ 4:40 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)