Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: What's the star under my profile - Page: 2

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

BlulitePRO InfinityMember since 2009
im unsure, as you know i was highly active at one point, subscribed to content, helped as much as i could within the community and and even produced the advanced video mapper for the mp3e2. so maybe it was a mixture of things. im unsure if i applied to become a beta tester, but it does ring a bell. however i think life had taken over towards the pre release testing.

which ever it was, all of that was going on at the same time as my subscription so that may be whats cause my confusion

Mensajes Thu 20 Apr 17 @ 6:19 pm
Blulite wrote :
[quote=kradcliffe]i just assumed it was because of my subscription

If that was the case, then the forum would be swarming with VIP Home users!

I can safely say that (when I was a lowly 3 star member) I did briefly try out CU - and I did not become a VIP. :-)

Mensajes Thu 20 Apr 17 @ 6:20 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Blulite wrote :
kradcliffe wrote :
It's not VIP. It gives you access to one reserved forum for content unlimited users and that's it.

was my vip due to another reason then keith? i just assumed it was because of my subscription, clearly my assumption was incorrect.

apologies for the mistake.

It was never VIP.
In the old forum it was labeled as "Premium Member" under your Avatar if you had a CU subscription.

Mensajes Fri 21 Apr 17 @ 9:21 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)