Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Virtual DJ ShoutCast Broadcast issues

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

icedogHome userMember since 2017
Hey all,

So I am trying to connect to a Shoutcast server and having zero luck. I have opened the port and verified the port is open. All the login information is correct as it connects for about half a second and then immediately disconnects and attempts to reconnect with no luck. Has anyone had this issue? I have run Virtual DJ 8.2 with both admin priv and without; both coming up with the same outcome. I attached an image below of the error I am receiving.

Has anyone had this issue? I am on VDJ 8.2 b3731.

Thanks

Mensajes Sat 13 May 17 @ 6:33 pm
if it has worked fine in the past and you are on windows 10 .. install all updates for windows 10 and reboot and see if that helps

i had some DNS issues and a windows 10 update sorted it out

Mensajes Sat 13 May 17 @ 7:09 pm
Thanks for quick reply.

I am running on Windows 7, all updates have been installed. This is the first time I have used Virtual DJ for broadcasting, I typically used SAM Broadcaster but decided to try a new platform, especially with the content unlimited that is provided for a small monthly payment. I have two "servers" for the station. One being hosted by Shoutcast themselves on their Master server and I also have a server on my computer; neither are connecting via Virtual DJ.

I have connected to both on SAMBC and works just fine; it is a Virtual DJ issue and not sure if Virtual DJ supports Shoutcast v2?

Mensajes Sat 13 May 17 @ 8:12 pm
yes mine connects fine on shoutcast v2

here is what my config looks like maybe of some help to you

Mensajes Sat 13 May 17 @ 8:45 pm
Here is my setup, identical to yours but still having that immediate disconnect issue that I don't have in SAM Broadcaster:

Mensajes Sat 13 May 17 @ 9:36 pm
So I messed around a little bit with a few items and finally got it to work but had to do a few different things:

Mensajes Sat 13 May 17 @ 9:45 pm
I have the same problem that IceDog listed with not being able to broadcast now. I added some of the additional words in the various boxes (like genre) but have no change with getting the "Disconnected, reconnecting" message. I have had a support ticket in for TWO DAYS with no response from VDJ yet.

Mensajes Wed 26 Jul 17 @ 3:07 am
@user9085838 I've been having the same problem and after playing with it I got it to work. I believe it requires a session name and session genre to work.

Mensajes Wed 31 Jul 19 @ 1:13 am
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
@user11736825
Posted Wed 26 Jul 17 @ 5:07 am ----> Posted Wed 31 Jul 19 @ 3:13 am
didn't you figureout you answered a 2 years & 1 week old post ?

Mensajes Wed 31 Jul 19 @ 1:54 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)