Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Streaming & License Query Help!

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Pr4d4PRO SubscriberMember since 2017
I just downloaded VDJ 8 for win 10

I want to play or stream music in to a VR World from my home computer, I have a stream rent but I do not make any profits or cash, and its not for a business venture, its just for fun. Which license do I need to be able to stream for as many hours as I want to? It is asking me for controller info , I m not sure what that is, I use a laptop nothing more.

The license thing is not clear or specific at all to people who are not using it for business purposes or making profits but who want to seriously stream music for fun.

Can any one tell me ?

Mensajes Thu 14 Sep 17 @ 12:09 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009

Mensajes Thu 14 Sep 17 @ 12:19 pm
Pr4d4PRO SubscriberMember since 2017
PachN

ty for your reply but no it does not help as I saw it already and it does not answer my question because I tried to stream with a free non license version and it asked for my controller name and for a license so thus I am here asking which one does one get when they are a non profit, non pro with no controller that they know of ...?

Update: I looked in settings and I went to where it detects your controller and its says 'Keyboard'. So then I went to license and looked for my controller 'keyboard' and there is no option for a license under that name.

So much for fun streaming lol I feel someone stuck the virtual needle in my fun balloon!

Mensajes Thu 14 Sep 17 @ 12:20 pm
As the comparison chart makes clear, it depends on where you're trying to stream to.

If it's a professional server then you need a license. You've not stated what server you're using, or any real useful details.

Also VDJ will expect you to have a license if your audio config is anything other than basic. Again, you've given no details.

Mensajes Thu 14 Sep 17 @ 4:51 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
To be more specific about the comparison chart, a professional broadcast server means an icecast or shoutcast server.
So if this is what's being used in this VR world then you need a VirtualDJ pro license.

Mensajes Thu 14 Sep 17 @ 5:12 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)