Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Addons

Tema: TweetList - Page: 2
so does anyone know if theres a way to link this to IG or FB?

Mensajes Mon 21 Jan 19 @ 9:52 pm
MrDjLinton wrote :
download it and install it. it will automatically go into the autostart part of VDJ which you can see under the master panel on the right hand side, click it and you'll be taken to the Master Effect (see image)

First you have to get the tweet deck to log in to your twitter account. click on either custom tweet or edit template, put in what you want to say about the track on twitter, (for example I've put this in where it says edit template #nowplaying %ARTIST% - %TITLE% - %GENRE% #VirtualDJ #VirtualDJ8 #MrDjLinton #NS7III #NumarkNS7III click ok. play a song and click on tweet current and it will tweet that song plus whatever else you've in the custom box.

the result is something like this on twitter

I'm sure I've missed something out in my explanation somewhere

Will you have the same for a Mac?

Mensajes Fri 22 Feb 19 @ 11:42 am
Great app extension. On Automix it takes a while to AutoTweet.

Mensajes Sun 07 Jul 19 @ 5:01 am
I'm interested in getting TweetList converted over for Mac users as I don't think there is any option for this currently for VDJ8 Mac users. There has to be more than one other person interested in this?

Mensajes Sun 14 Jul 19 @ 5:20 am
me two

Mensajes Mon 15 Jul 19 @ 2:43 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I've uploaded a new version of TweetList for PC (both 32-bit and 64-bit) and Mac to my website. I'm not going to spam the link - it's in my profile. It's still a work in progress, but feel free to test it.

Mensajes Fri 19 Jul 19 @ 8:07 am
that's odd i dowloaded it .. and when i install it he can't find virtualdj please advise!

Mensajes Sat 10 Aug 19 @ 6:37 pm
Rico Berserker wrote :
that's odd i dowloaded it .. and when i install it he can't find virtualdj please advise!

it should be in the autostart folder in the master effect panel dropdown list under master (next to the scratch panel)

Mensajes Sun 11 Aug 19 @ 1:38 am
Is this compatible with 2020 ?

Mensajes Sat 28 Sep 19 @ 1:16 pm
Read the last post from SBDJ above.

Mensajes Sat 28 Sep 19 @ 1:38 pm
Which was posted on Posted Fri 19 Jul 19 @ 8:07 am 2020 wast out then was it? NVM anyhow, I found it in the add-ons

Mensajes Sat 28 Sep 19 @ 1:51 pm
VDJ 8 has been out for five years. That post was made a few months ago.

FYI VDJ 2020 is still VDJ 8 (v8.4 to be exact).

Mensajes Sat 28 Sep 19 @ 2:00 pm