Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Whats the best mid-range controller for v7

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi there,

Following on from a previous thread - I purchased the DDJ-SB2 from Pioneer but have had nothing but issues with it and have decided that I want a different controller and I want to go back to using version 7 if possible.

I have a budget of £250 - £300 and was wondering what is the best controller that will work with version 7

I don't want any more issues where I have to close Virtual DJ mid-set because a controller has gone rogue so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

Many thanks

Mensajes Sun 21 Jan 18 @ 4:34 pm

Mensajes Sun 21 Jan 18 @ 4:44 pm
Hey there,

Thanks for this - I have had a look but I really was looking for recommendations, what people like using the most as I really have no idea!!

Thanks

Mensajes Sun 21 Jan 18 @ 4:56 pm
Here's the problem - different people like using different controllers. What they like isn't necessarily going to be what you like.

Presumably you're looking for a second hand controller, because VDJ 7 hasn't been updated since 2016.

Any controllers on the market now are not going to work with outdated software, and controllers that do work with VDJ 7 will probably have been discontinued by the manufacturer or won't have drivers that are compatible with new computer operating systems.

Based on the above, my recommendation is to buy a new controller, use VDJ 8 and base your choice of controller on what your needs are, not somebody elses.

Mensajes Sun 21 Jan 18 @ 5:39 pm
938MyDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I will give you a clue but you might need to bring up your budget for a little bit or might end up getting a used one for your budget.

Must have XLR Output...
and must NOT be USB powered.

And yeah, move on to VDJ8 already... you’ll not get as many help/support if your issue would be on VDJ7.

Goodluck!

Mensajes Mon 22 Jan 18 @ 4:21 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)