Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: 16 pad layout bug?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I've been experimenting with the new 16 button pad layout and shift+pad 1-8 works as it should, but shift+9-16 seems bugged. anyone else found this?

Mensajes Wed 23 May 18 @ 2:26 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Which Pad page ?
Can you further explain "bugged" ?

Mensajes Wed 23 May 18 @ 2:33 pm
Any of the pages I have created before or since the update don't register the input of shift + 9-16, and in some cases the script from shift + 1-8 executes when pressing shift + 9-16, as if the buttons shift + 1-8 are copied onto shift 9-16; even with different script on all 16 shift + buttons. Sometimes when I boot VDJ up and open the pad editor I see the old pad editor with the old 1-8 plus shift 1-8 layout. Here's a shot from just now.

Also scripted colors to the shift + 9-16 buttons don't display on midi buttons mapped to buttons 9-16 when shift is held, as it does on buttons 1-8.

Mensajes Wed 23 May 18 @ 10:41 pm
16 Pads are offered automatically when a controller with 16 Pads (per side) - or more - is connected, such as Pioneer DDJ-XP1, Hercules P32 DJ etc.
When one of these controllers is connected, the Pads page section on the default skins, offers a switch-button to toggle between Pads 1-8 and Pads 9-16 and the Pads Editor is automatically offering a different layout for the Pads to edit.

Which controller are you using ?

A few steps are required if you want to bypass the automation and use 16 Pads without connecting a 16pads-compatible controller. Are you interested in following ?

Mensajes Thu 24 May 18 @ 6:28 am
I'm using the Traktor Kontrol F1. Even when it does recognize it as a 16 button pad, the shift plus 9-16 still fails to work correctly. I use the device every time I perform, so if there is a way to "lock" VDJ into 16 pad mode I would be interested, as this may resolve my shift issue.

Mensajes Wed 30 May 18 @ 3:15 pm
OK, saw a fix from Devs, and will be offered in next Build.

Mensajes Wed 30 May 18 @ 9:10 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)