Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Tema: Request for video skin

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I love the broadcast overlay ..... would it be possible to design a similar skin but with smaller elements and a bigger video window?

Not sure how much work is involved but for actual video output to monitors it would be awesome.

Also, would it be possible to show the selected loop length on the waveform at the top when active?

Thanks!

Mensajes Wed 06 Jun 18 @ 8:01 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Resizing the elements is an "easy" but time-consuming job, which i may do at some point. BTW The new default video skins, dont use much graphics, most of the graphics are made using new vector-style XML elements. (could be a good tip for skiners to take a look at)

But If you are interested in larger Video preview, then why dont you use the "Live" Video skin instead of the "Broadcast" one ?

Mostly interested in new/different ideas.

Mensajes Thu 07 Jun 18 @ 11:01 pm
djdad wrote :
...most of the graphics are made using new vector-style XML elements. (could be a good tip for skiners to take a look at)

Ideed!
Is there by any chance a documentation of these yet
Simply looking at the (now 5) existing video skins is a bit trial and error :)

Mensajes Sat 09 Jun 18 @ 3:45 pm
Babis, will there now be a new skin designer for video skins, or an update to the existing designer?

Something to make it easier for users who don't want to get their hands dirty (i.e. editing manually in Notepad++).

Mensajes Sat 09 Jun 18 @ 3:57 pm
BUMP

Mensajes Mon 25 Jun 18 @ 7:18 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
groovindj wrote :
Babis, will there now be a new skin designer for video skins, or an update to the existing designer?

Soon (a month or so) ...

You will be able to make your own skin/videoskin relatively easy, without being expert in graphics or knowing XML coding.

Mensajes Tue 26 Jun 18 @ 3:38 am
where has this been all my (vdj) life....

Mensajes Wed 27 Jun 18 @ 4:37 am
anything planned for Mac-User?

Mensajes Wed 27 Jun 18 @ 12:56 pm
zanardPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Good news!

Mensajes Wed 27 Jun 18 @ 5:17 pm
I want to know if anyone is developing a skin for the Pioneer DDJ-SR2.. been a virtual user for a long time but it makes things much easier when skins matches the controller..

Mensajes Mon 02 Jul 18 @ 2:50 pm
This thread is discussing a video skin. Please do not hijack other users threads with unrelated questions.

To answer your question, any skin will work with any controller. It's not necessary to have a skin "for" a particular controller.

It will work just fine without having a duplicate on screen of what you already have in front of you.

Mensajes Mon 02 Jul 18 @ 5:00 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)