Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: No download song option in menu

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Im just wondering how to download music for offline use as im not getting a download option in the drop down menu when I right click on a song or a highlighted group of songs. Can someone please help.

Mensajes Thu 14 Jun 18 @ 11:44 am
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
If you CONTENT SUBSCRIPTION then it should work just look for the songs when you online then save them and your music will be in your off line Cache but Deezer is a online base music, you can use your phone for a hot spot for that and more.

Mensajes Thu 14 Jun 18 @ 1:34 pm
How to download music - from which service?

If you've just signed up to Content Unlimited then you need to make sure you're signed in to VDJ or it won't know you have a subscription.

Mensajes Thu 14 Jun 18 @ 5:10 pm
Ok thanks guys. :)

Mensajes Thu 14 Jun 18 @ 8:55 pm
Nope didn't work, I made sure I was signed in, my subscription is up to date.
Any help??? Was in the custom idjpool and still no download option

Mensajes Sat 16 Jun 18 @ 11:38 pm
You have to make sure the option to search and download from Content Unlimited is enabled in config.

Read the manual.

Mensajes Sun 17 Jun 18 @ 7:02 am
WHY READ THE MANUAL WHEN I CAN JUST COME STRAIGHT TO THE FORUM AND ASK INSTEAD OF WASTING MY TIME TRYING TO FIND WHERE IN THE MANUAL IT SAYS TO CHANGE A DDWNLOAD SETTING. THE FORUM IS HERE FOR QUESTIONS TO BE ASKED NO MATER HOW DUMB THEY SOUND.

Mensajes Sun 17 Jun 18 @ 7:33 am
Please do not SHOUT.

Reading the manual is not a waste of time, if you want to know how to use VDJ.

Learn how to fish instead of expecting fish to be given to you. click here for education

Mensajes Sun 17 Jun 18 @ 8:53 am
Or I can just ask the question here and get the answer to resolve the problem instead of wasting time trying to read.

Mensajes Sun 17 Jun 18 @ 11:49 am
Well surely if somebody is foolish enough to spoon feed you the answer.......you're going to have to read it.

You can't be bothered to find things out for yourself. What if others can't be bothered to answer you. What's going to happen then?

Mensajes Sun 17 Jun 18 @ 11:58 am
The whole point of this forum is to spoon feed people with what ever information they may require relating to anything about virtual dj.

Mensajes Sun 17 Jun 18 @ 9:09 pm
What Eva mate. Tell someone who cares

Mensajes Sun 17 Jun 18 @ 9:28 pm
djdan2777 wrote :
The whole point of this forum is to spoon feed people

Really? Someone from Atomix told you that did they?

No - that's just the way you'd like it to be. You want to be awkward, well we can do that too.

Mensajes Mon 18 Jun 18 @ 4:43 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Dan, you've been at this for 2 days. Being spoonfed as a professional should be humbling, you should act humble, you've been advised to read the manual, (I'll second that, it will educate you in many things about vdj) The users you are asking for help from have read the manual and read the forums to become masters of the tool they use.
If after reading the manual and you still don't get it, you can pose a question like someone who has tried to learn.

Mensajes Mon 18 Jun 18 @ 5:50 pm
1. It's never a good idea to shout (the use of all caps) in the forums, when you are asking for help. Actually, I think that it's like a whole internet thing.

2. Yes, we are here to help, and part of that help is to point you in the right direction. It could be the manual, YouTube, or another thread on the forum.

3. It's always nice to be polite, because one day you may really need help. Don't forget, we are all humans, and may not always be as so nice ourselves.

4. If you have a paid subscription to contentunlimited from this site. searched for a track, and received the results that you asked for, right clicked the song, and did not see the option to "download to cache", please contact support. Make sure you supply them with the version and build number of VDJ, that you are using. Thank you.

Mensajes Wed 20 Jun 18 @ 6:58 am
Fe saadHome userMember since 2017
guys, i use deezer, how can I download some music in cache offline

Mensajes Fri 17 Aug 18 @ 6:30 pm
You can't. Deezer doesn't allow downloading - and besides, it's for personal use only.

Mensajes Fri 17 Aug 18 @ 7:16 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)