Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Tema: 2018 New Shader-toy visualizer options

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I really love this new shader toy plugin, but am wondering, is it possible to make more options available? Like speed +/- and animation speed, Beatmove strength. And one more thing I really miss from milkdrop, the transition between 2 presets... I think this is possible. :)

Mensajes Sat 23 Jun 18 @ 9:13 am
And now, I am going to buy a new gfx card. My linked 2's Radeon 6800 does not do the job anymore... Always had 60fps with milkdrop 1080p, but with this new shader toy i get max 0,5 fps with some of the presets... My old 6800's, they are so big and old that I hope i get off all dust without doing any short circuits on my rig.,.. But not for sale. Any new one to recommend? $40? $100? $200?

Mensajes Sat 23 Jun 18 @ 9:23 am
About the shader ...running a heavy shader that is moving slow makes everything slow.... can't even write on the keyboard without 0,4secs delay... very disturbing

Mensajes Sun 24 Jun 18 @ 9:46 am
I have worked a little around programming since the c64 came out, and I have never seen so slow, bad and misused programming as in shader toy. Is this really real? Milkdrop is still rocking the woods, nothing compares in quality and speed.

Mensajes Sat 14 Jul 18 @ 4:17 pm
about video card i have a rx480 and a nvidia 1060 and i must say the nvidia works much nicer with VDJ just my 2 cents

Mensajes Sat 14 Jul 18 @ 4:57 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)