Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: RANDOM SHADE FOR EACH TRACK

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

bumpePRO InfinityMember since 2011
Virtual DJ 2018.

When playing audio and the shade loads, is it possible to have a different random shade for each loaded track but unlike the current behavior the loaded shade to remain the same for the entire duration of the track?

I am not very keen on the current random settings where the shades are changing every few seconds.

I would like to have each shade go for the entire duration of the song.

Thanks.

Mensajes Thu 28 Jun 18 @ 6:33 am
or a set of things you can do in the settings , ie , link to song or play songs or link shade to sampler .. the future is looking unreal with this effect. a tumb nail beside each shader would also be slick so i know what s what

Mensajes Fri 29 Jun 18 @ 5:28 am
Shaders on the sample pads!

Mensajes Fri 29 Jun 18 @ 4:41 pm
[quote=groovindj]Shaders on the sample pads![/quote

Now ya Talkin, excellent idea

Mensajes Fri 29 Jun 18 @ 4:46 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
I can see a few new verbs needed here.

shader_select (relative, name)
shader_beats (change number including zero, entire song, counter reset)
shader_move ( beat move bool, second param sensitivity if that can by done)

I need to look at how shaders are compiled there could be a lot of scope for live code manipulation...
Could be..

Any more ideas?

Mensajes Fri 29 Jun 18 @ 10:17 pm
Since the shader feature was added, I've been wondering exactly how some coders add the 'audio active' side of things, as some shaders don't respond to audio & some do.

It would be nice to add in to the non responsive shaders - but then I guess that would have to be done on the shadertoys site, before feeding the URL to VDJ.

Mensajes Sat 30 Jun 18 @ 6:59 am
bumpePRO InfinityMember since 2011
locodog wrote :

Any more ideas?

Grouping Random Shaders will be a bonus,

I would like to have e.g shaders with tunnels in one group and shaders with graphic equalizer in another group of changing randomly. Then I can choose for my specific gig to apply to a specific group.

Mensajes Sat 07 Jul 18 @ 11:29 am
If they added this back to the effects buttons with a parameter knob that allows you to go between each one would be nice

Mensajes Mon 16 Jul 18 @ 11:49 pm
Even if you could just set the time between each shade change to something like 3 or 4 minutes

Mensajes Mon 30 Jul 18 @ 11:58 am
Anything happening on this yet.....for a future update maybe?

Mensajes Fri 21 Sep 18 @ 9:42 pm
Count me in on this!

Mensajes Tue 15 Jan 19 @ 11:56 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)